CHAPTER - 1

A dark pitched night, wind blowing soothing my ears, the beautiful preety lively sky full of stars and an illuminating moon giving me the best view.

A walk in this night is what i need. No one is around it's just silence enveloping the surroundings of me then i saw a body resting on the street. I walked up to that body nd that was a big man, i thought he was dead but suddenly he stood up in front of me and i flinched. I was just about to fall but he held me from my waist and pulled me closer to him... i could feel his breath, his eyes were shining in that dark pitched night and the heartbeat was like a music in my ears.

He released me and said "be careful".. i was just on the edge of melting his voice was so deep and euphonic.
i asked him what was he doing here in the middle of the street he replied that he was just admiring the sky nd this area in the middle of the street provide a best view.
I was in a literal shock that for a best view someone could even lay down in the middle of the street. He then even asked me to lay down and experience it.. i could not process it and did what he asked without understanding anything then he also came next to me keeping his one hand behind his head and another one behind my head so that it won't hurt me.

Ah! that was too much for me to digest but getting dirt on my clothes was all worth it when i saw the sky. We both admired the sky together without uttering a single word and just admiring the beauty.

After a while, i looked at him as i just could not resist it. His jawline was so sharp, the hair were looking so smooth and pretty that i just wanted to ruffle them, his neck with that adam apple that i wanted to touch it... His features, his physiques and everything about him was so attractive.

I was just wondering from where did this beautiful attractive charming man just appeared in front of me.
Suddenly he looked at me and made the eye contact.. i just couldn't take it and got flustered. I looked away and then again he spoke with his damnn attractive voice- "Am i making you uncomfortable? "
Now how should i tell this man that no wayy he is just making me feel something that i never ever felt in my life.. if i could i would just admire him all the time i get to spend with him... i noticed he was still waiting for my answer and i just replied with my overwhelming and mixed thoughts - no no i was just wondering where did you came from as i never saw you before and who are you?

He just looked at me for a brief moment. He was about to speak something but then his phone rang.. he answered it and by guessing i assumed it was his sister and he just said that - " okay! okay! i will be home soon.. tell dad not to worry about me"

After hanging up the call he looked at me and said "i will tell you some other time if only i would be destined to meet you... so let's leave it to our destiny. "

I asked him "do you want to meet me again? like your preference.. "

he replied - "Honestly.. i would love to meet you again you don't know but i had a lot on my mind and i just needed someone by my side who could just appreciate the silence"

I smiled as why would i not smile like the way he replied i just couldn't resist... i saw him smiling too and thanked god that it was night time as maybe i was blushing.

He asked me to lift my hand and gently removed his arm and stood up... i was feeling a bit bad too as it might have hurt his arm.

He said goodbye and went away but i did not wanted him to leave as i was just loving the silence between us nd that feeling I experienced with him. By the time i could process all that happened he disappeared... Maybe somewhere else I will meet him again~