c h a p t e r e i g h t

hey

did'ya see my post?

3-freaking-hundred plus

ohmygod

in celebration, I'm writing a full story of Kaelyn, from her beginning to following the manga

ALSO

nothing

haha let's just get to the chapter

credits to the anime and manga, obviously

fifteen votes/views for a new chapter!

"In the end, we couldn't find a single solider who used their gear without permission," Gunther sighed into his drink from his spot on the stairs. "Just who in the world...."

"Who knows.. I'm more worried about the recruitment ceremony." Eld's tired and worried voice rang clear between them.

"I heard Kaelyn and Erwin are in charge. Hopefully the limited time that she was there along with Eren will draw some recruits."

"Despite that, I wonder how many recruits would be eccentric enough to join." Eld quickly shot down Gunther's idea, thinking about all the crazy soldiers they already had.

Hanji...

Eren...

Even Kaelyn and Levi with their obsessive ways...

He shivered slightly. Would they ever get anymore normal soldiers? He though in despair.

"Oi, Eren! How many of your comrades are planning on joining us?" Gunther yelled over to the younger, brown-haired boy, who was staring off into space while he aimlessly fed a horse.

His head snapped up and his eyes darted in their direction, surprise showing before it faded away.

"Yes! Well," he trailed off before looking down. "They were. I-I'm not sure if they are anymore."

Eld began to open his mouth before he froze. "Assemble!"

He tossed his cup to the side before getting up and saluting, along with Gunther as Levi rode up. "We're going to the ceremony."

••••• •••••

Crowds of nervous cadets hovered around in front of a stage, their only light being of the burning torches on both sides.

Two figures stood before them, one somewhat familiar and the other giving the 104th Training Squad whiplash.

Before them, surveying the crowd critically with her hair tied tightly in a high ponytail, stood Kaelyn Bloom.

Mikasa's eye narrowed at the girl, disliking her nearly as much as the man who "disciplined" Eren.

"I'm Erwin Smith, the Commander of the Survey Corps. To my side, she will introduce herself later."

"Today, you are here to decide where you are to enlist. And to be blunt, we are here to recruit soldiers into the Survey Corps. I will let my comrade take over for now."

Erwin looked over at Kaelyn and she nodded stepping forwards, while Erwin disappeared behind and into the wings.

Whispers spread around the crowd and with a twitch of her eye, she glared at them all, instantly silencing them.

"Listen up, I'm Kaelyn Bloom, soldier and one of the Squad Leaders for the Survey Corps. During their recent attack, you learned how terrifying the titans can be, as well as how limited your own strength is." A few cadets looked down in shame, while others lifted their chins slightly.