C7-Never Better

"Chase dude, I'm really curious why you're being a douche," Zuma said, it was just about 10 seconds until Everest and Rocky left so it was just Skye, Chase, and Zuma."All I wanted to know was why you were screaming at Rocky, plus it's not like you dude."

"Yeah Chase, Is there something that's been on your mind lately, you've been very off lately and you're starting to worry everyone," Skye says, Chase just stares at her, admiring her beauty, unfortunately, she was very close to Zuma...a little to close.

"Guys look, I think maybe I'm just under the weather a little bit. You guys should stop worrying about me," Zuma and Skye just exchange looks at each other clearly thinking that Chase is not okay. 

"Chase you're doing this again, please we're all here for you. You can't just keep bottling up whatever is bothering you," Skye told Chase. His eyes met her eyes, her beauty was too much for Chase to handle.

"I'll tell you guys tomorrow because it's a little late and I want to get some sleep," Chase said

"Okay well goodnight dude and I hope you get better Chase," Zuma exclaimed as he headed back to his pup house. Then it just left Chase and Skye,... Skye and Chase. This was it, Chase knew that he had to do something it might have been a small move but Chase had to do it.

"Hey Skye before you go to bed can I tell you something very quickly?" Chase asked nervously.

"Uhh sure Chase what's up,"

"So uhh... I was just thinking that maybe we could hang out tomorrow, If you want to I mean... if not it's okay." Chase asked while looking straight at the ground and waiting for a response from the Cockapoo.

Skye glanced at him hoping that she had just been asked out on a date, but then again maybe it was just because they hadn't been talking to each other much lately."Sure Chase I would love to spend some time with you."

"R-REALLY, I-I-I mean uhh okay great so I guess I'll uh see you tomorrow them huh?"

"Yeah, goodnight Chase I'll see you tomorrow," Skye said as she walked away from Chase and headed off to her pup house. Chase could only sigh in relief that he didn't get turned down and she agreed to be with him tomorrow.

Chase walked back to his pup house with the biggest smile on his face, plastered from cheek to cheek. To many, it might just be a small hangout between them, but to Chase this was hopefully to start of his confession to Skye.

*******************************************

As Chase woke up he knew exactly what was happening today, it was the day that he and Skye were going on their little hangout. As the clock ticked he was waiting to ask her to leave, although he didn't want to rush and mess anything up. However, for Chase, he couldn't help it. He bolted straight to Skye's pup house and was ready to ask her.

As Skye was just in her pup house reading a book she heard some footsteps coming over and she had a guess who that could be. As the footsteps became louder she heard a knock on her door and saw a German Shepard standing excitingly outside her door.

"H-Hey Skye I was just wondering what time maybe you wanted to hang out, but there's no need to rush so take your time."

"Don't worry Chase we can go now if you want to"

"A-Awesome so uh where do you want to go first."  

"Well since it's still morning time and no one else is up yet maybe we should go get breakfast."

"Okay good idea," Chase said as they headed to the lookout to get their breakfast. IT was still pretty early in the morning so Chase wanted to hopefully spend the whole day with Skye. After they had their breakfast they decided to just walk throughout town to see how things were holding up there.