Info

1. I DONT OWN ONE PIECE , THE CREATOR OF ONE PIECE IS
EIICHIRO ODA SAN

2.To Those Quiet Readers , Please comment and vote and if you can please follow , i love comments they give me motivation and a smiling face 🌝 .

3. I Dont own the one piece characters , But i own this Fanfic.

4. I might change some things or events.

5. I might add some OC's that i came up with .

That is all Thank You 😊
_______________________________________

Name : Y/N L/N
Age : 24(former)
12 (child)
22 (adult)
35(adult and pre-time skip)
37(post-time skip)

Race: Human

Gender : Female

Sexuality: Bisexual

Pronouns : She/Her

Nationality before being reborn : American half Filipino

Height: 6'6ft
13ft(in hybrid form)
14ft ( zoan form)
20ft (in awakened zoan form)

Occupations:
The apprentice cook and Apprentice of the gold roger pirate(former)

-Cause of the crew's declared disbanded .

The Chef Of The Red Haired Pirates(former)

- Cause Shanks finally let you you go on a adventure on your own with your first mate being King/Alber.

The Captain of The [C/N] (Currently).

[C/N] - Crew's Name

Likes : Sweets, hot people , sleeping ,cute things , flowers , fashionable clothing , family , cats , foxes ,other animals , pranks , friends , his older brother figures , and father figures , and peaceful and quiet place , books of different genres , good food and etc.

Dislikes : Corrupt marines, celestial dragons ( except Chloe and her mother) , who ruins her naptime , loud noises , dirtynesss , getting hurt or messy , and the people qho discriminate people for their looks and appearances and etc.

Devil fruits:
MYTHICAL ZOAN Inu Inu no mi ,Model: Magical fox angelica

-You can transform into a Healing white fox with gold and light blue marking all over it's body , two tails and wings you will also be really tall in hybrid form and having two types of elements you can control electricity and fire and having golden eyes.

And in awakened form you will be 10x stronger and also taller about 20ft in your zoan form and 18ft in your hybrid form , also having absulute control of your firenergy and Electric power, also having your Abillities enchanced and your zoan form will also change your white fox body will be whiter and Gold and red marks are all over your body with some blue tinted at the end of your 9 tails and your wings is more bigger it has some red and blue tinted at the end of each feather,  your sharp golden eyes is more golden , having your haki is more powerful especially observation haki.

Magica magica no mi - you can create and mix magic and also you have a limit of your like if you use the 2 whole day too use magic you will be tired and sleepy you will sleep for 45hours to recover your magic, kt takes imagination to create all types of magic also needing focus,intelligence and patience.

Personality: Caring, Joyful , Scary when Angry , Calm , Smart , A Savage ,loves her family , and sometimes very sarcastic to people and having a sailor's mouth and etc.