Chapter 3 :Birthday gifts and engagement?

[You can listen to the music while reading and the song is :hiding in the blue]

Today is my birthday
Well i am going to turn 6 years old
Well i am going to get a mystery gift from the one who nas reincarnate me the deity is really awesome
I am excited for it , that is what the notification said today.

As take my bath my thoughts have been hectic of what my father had said yesterday.

As he said ' you will definitely like the gift i will give on your birthday. '

'What gift did he mean .'

There was a knock on the door i told them to come in and it was
Emma is a single woman with long coffee brown wavy hair and green soft eyes he always takes care of me when my mother and father are busy with things and stuff
As she says with a gentle smile she is like a second mother to me .

"Young miss it's to get dressed up ,i've prepared the clothing you will wear ."as Emma says that .

She pulls out the towel and wraps it around me like her baby ,i was her favorite though out of all the young masters or miss , infact almost all the servants favour me and my sister Chloe cause we were kind and cute not arrongant and prideful like my brothers , burin & juven they always riducule and bully others in the household .

As he dresses me up for the big day .

{Not my picture found at PINTEREST }

The Outfit

The Dress

A light blue dress with ornaments and embroiry with White light sandals and she did my beautifully hair into this hairstyle and some jewerly a necklace,bracelet and a tiara ,she put some little makeup on me making my natural beautiful face show

A light blue dress with ornaments and embroiry with White light sandals and she did my beautifully hair into this hairstyle and some jewerly a necklace,bracelet and a tiara ,she put some little makeup on me making my natural beautiful face show .

i spin around with the mirror infront of me i loved the outfit.

'I must say good fashion choices emma.'

*Claps*

As emma claps to get my attention to her.

"Young miss let us go now."she says with a proud smile

"Alright ."as i walk to him she lifts me up gently and carefully making sure the dress does not ruin.

As we exited my bedroom now walking down the stairs i saw my mother with Chloe they smile seeing me with emma.

"Emma can you put me down ."As he puts me down i walked over to my mother and my sister .

"Woah!~ ." As my sister glistening star eyes looked at me .

"I really need to dress up you up more often the clothing looks great." As she talks to me about fashion and dressing me up .