Love Intrest 1

♡{Roronoa Zoro}

   "If i am gonna be the greatest swordsman in the world someday ,can you grant me a wish Y/N~."

{Trafalgar D. Water Law}

" I never thought you could steal hearts Y/N ,as you can see you stolen mine~♡~."

{Thatch}

"Thanks for saving my life ,I need to repay you can i Please ? You have given me a second chance i need to repay the Debt i have to you
Y/N~."

{Marco}

"Now i know i feel attracted  to you, Y/N you really are tempting and you dont even realize it Y/N~♡~."

               ♡  {Vinsmoke Sanji}

"I have no idea why you are so Lovely but you are really different from the other ladies even , But i love you too you are soo Lovely and kind~♡~."

♡{Alber/King"}

"Master Y/N  Thank you for saving me ,Thank you for always taking care of me, I Alber or King love you to this day and more Y/N~ i love you with my soul and body i really love you ~ you showed me the meaning of love ~."

{Nico Robin}

"Y/N thank you i love spending time with you ,you really are something what do we call this friendship Y/N
or maybe not , you have maybe not
Notice but i really love you Y/N more than friends more i have a crush on you Y/N~ even though im with franky i do not mind a threesome~."

                     ♡{Franky}♡
"Supeeeer~ Y/N ,YOU are very awesome and beautiful , your personality and beauty are soo SUUUPEEER , Robin and I made an Agreement we can have a tgreesome together is Really SUUUPEEER!!!!"

{Charlotte Katakuri}

"When you saw my face you were not scared , disgusted you did nkt even insult me ,you said i was beautiful and unique that was the day i have fallen for you Y/N and to this day i am still inlove with you
Y/N~."

{Charlotte Cracker}

"I gotta admit Y/N when i lost that game of cards i never thought you could beat me but i was wrong and it was a good game i admit ,but i was not focused at all i was busy staring at your pretty face for unknown reason my eyes always at your face wondering what you would be at bed Y/N~."

{Donquixote Rosinante/Corazon}

"Y/N you know if you were not there to save me i would die and not fallen inlove with you ,you are really mysterious and i kinda loved seeing your smile it makes me feel warm and cozy your smile is really lovely♡~."

{Donquixote Doflamingo/Doffy}

"Y/N you are an intresting and mysterious individual you are quite the person that holds many secrets ~fufufufu you are quite the pretty one as expected of the personn who stole my heart~."
m

any ways Y/N~."

{Nami}

"You are very beautiful Y/N and we are both money lovers and love tangerines we have so much in common and i am so shocked that you know nojiko that is my sister you know! How come she did not tell me ! ,Y/N you eally are something♡ ~."

{Mihawk}♡

"I may stolen your 1st kiss but i will will pursue no matter what  ,you always make me smile and laugh breaking my reputation as cold and cruel as true as that when im with you i forget that words as i love you to no end~ ,
mi amor~ as i will continue to love you Y/N~  mi quiero  , mi  cariño~."

♡{Buggy}♡

"Y/N I may not be the best but i loved your beautiful smile you always have a beautiful smile everytime me and shanks make you smile my heart feels warm and cozy you are always at my mind like everyday i cannot help but think of you~."

♡{Basil Hawkins}♡

"As my cards say i have 89%chance to be with you my, but i dont know if i am correct with my cards this time you are a mystery that is to unravel and to be solve as i see you smile this heart of mine melts like nothing but love i loved your affectionate and loving self ~."

♡{X Drake}♡

"Even though i have scars that are ugly you still loved me and flashed a smile that melted my heart ,i feel relaxed around you you always have this aura that i cant shake off or be angry at i wanna be in your arms Y/N~."

♡{Perospero}♡

"Y/N you really are beautiful and pretty as everyone says you have an aura of a queen or empress but you  are  an effectionate and loving person instead of those bad rumours,you did not care at all instead of those names you should be the kindest and effectionate person in this world your soft and gentle smile warms and melts our hearts ~♡~."

♡{Aokoji Kuzan}♡

"Ara~ ara~ your smile is definitely the purest i have seen Y/N ~ you definitely are a cute and beautiful person my heart melts ehen i see that gentle  smile  of yours ~."

               ♡{Akainu Sakazuki}♡

"Tch why did I fall for that face of your  tch *tries to hide his blushing face."