2

Maura: I  am sorry it was hot. I just knew we would be in here longer.  Cleaning our bodies after we had some fun in here.  I know you don't like being cold.
Jane: Thank you and no I don't.  My hands feel better and sex with you and only you was magical as always mi amor.

We were in bed.  Maura was naked under the sheet, blanket and duvet laying on her side so I could be the big spoon in my flannel pajamas which I had opened. She always liked seeing and/or feeling my breasts. I pulled her closer and was the big spoon.

Jane: Maura I love you with all my heart and I apologize for being jealous.
Maura: It's okay I was jealous too when I found out you were checking put people too. I love you too baby.

Jane kisses my neck and I turn around so I can face her. I look at her eyes and kiss her eyebrows.  She smiles and we start kissing more.   We stop because we both were tired from all we did this week and this morning. We hear a crash.  We both get up to see a few limbs quite in size gell because of the wind and snow.

Jane: I  am glad no one nor property was damaged or hurt.
Maura: Once the blizzard is over with, I will have some of the guys cut the limbs into smaller pieces so it can be used for firewood.

Jane picks me up bridal style and lays me back into her bed. I move so she can get back in and I wait until she is settled before I place myself between her legs with my head on her chest.  I kissed each breast than her lips when she raises her head to kiss me.

MAURA: Let's take a nap. We both deserve it.

Maura starts snoring immediately.  I kiss the top of her head and fall asleep to dream land.

Julianne: Ryan shit that was just wow.  The limbs scared you. It's okay I will keep you safe.
Ryan: Yes I was scared and yes I know you will always do your best to keep safe.

Ryan is laying next to me with one arm, one leg and her head on my chest. We both nodded off to sleep.

Avery: Babe I went to go get us some tea and some water. MY COUSINS SECURITY GUARDS ARE HAVING A  FOURSOME. 
LISA: Babe are you jealous? You have me to yourself.
Avery: No I am not jealous.  I just didn't think I would see that in the lounge area downstairs. An image I wish I didn't see.  I love you.

Avery hands me my hot tea with local honey. I  take a sip and she begins drinking the other beverage as we  watch the fire making noises because of snow coming down the chimney.  We finished our beverages. We place them on our nightstands and cuddle after Avery places more wood on the fire place to last throughout the night.

We eventually fall asleep in our Boston Red Sox jerseys now opened in the front.