4

The following morning...
All of us stayed inside except the guys who cut the fallen limbs . Jane paid them. She didn't want the limbs to cause any damage with the wind. The snow finally stopped. Harold crew showed up after cutting all of Maura's trees on her properties. Maura hired a contractor to fix the property at the Mountainside Inn. Jane and I paid Harold too. Her pool pavement had one area that was cracked. This would be replaced in warmer weather. The men removed the fence except for the galvanized poles.  the went and purchased the supplies for the new fence. Mathew,  John,  Kelly, Jay, Antonio, my two brothers,  Kevin and some of the male guards put up the fence. It didn't take long with so many people working on it. We bbq tried tip  ane made several sides for our guests, friends and family who showed up to help as well as their spouses. Nadine stayed back at the hotel because she wasn't feeling well.

Everyone thanked us for the delicious lunch. We all chipped in cleaning up.  We had alot of fire wood.  We asked people of family and friends to take some with them to use at their homes. Jane had filled her truck bed as well as Julianne and the guards who had driven their trucks here.  The rest of our guests in our cabins put some in their back of their vehicles. The Inn kept the wood so they could use it at a later time.  Dump run was done to get rid of the existing fencing that was ruined including the caps to the galvanized poles and the brackets. 
We all decided to go skiing once we checked the weather report. All the vehicles we used had chains on them. Off we went to ski. Diane met up with us. We threw her a surprise retirement party at HARRAH'S hotel. She always wanted to go to Egypt. We splurged on tickers for her and Max to go when she chose for them to go. Alexis, Jasper,  Carly,  Jason and a few of their guards of their choosing would go with them. We still were waiting on the death certificates but the funeral arrangements were made for each lawyer who died.

We had a blast skiing and at the casino. Alexis and Diane had too much too drink for lunch. Max helped Diane in his Suv and took her home. Jasper did the same with Alexis .Molly was disappointed in Alexis since Alexis us an alcoholic.  We all gambled and enjoyed ourselves.  Dani, Kendra and Aspen were the big winners.  The rest of won a little or broke even. We stayed longer to go dancing or see strippers. WE ALL LEFT CLOSE TO MIDNIGHT DRIVING BACK VERY SLOWLY BECAUSE IT WAS SNOWING.

Ryan: Babe thanks for driving I had a little too much at the club.
Julianne: Its okay we are back here safe Here is some water and two aspiring. I hope you don't have too much of hangover .

We were in bed with our makeup off and ready for bed when I drank the water with the aspirins. My head was spinning before we fell asleep.

Aspen: June here are some aspirins. We didn't drink alot.  I know it's from the music at the club. I already took mine.

I took them and thanked my wife.

Jane: Maur people enjoyed themselves.  I wish Nadine would of felt better. The hotel doctor checked on her and Antonio stayed back with her. Antonio said she ate something that didn't agree with her. He said he had to ask for alot of toilet paper for their room. He says he has been using a lot of lysol because of the stench and she is embarrassed per Joey when she and Emily went to check on her. Emily checked her out. She should be okay by tomorrow. 

We were in bed and begin making love.

Avery and I made love. Avery used a strap on. We both were spent. We finally got up to use the restroom and got back in bed with the fireplace on. We were comfortable and warm. We enjoyed dancing and our feet were hurting but the feet weren't needed to fuck one another.  We finally fell asleep around three.