8🍁

Author's pov~~
Silence! Is all you can hear here. The park Mansion was completely Silent after what yn told them.

Mr park: what ? What are you saying ? You are joking right ?

Yn: no dad. I am serious. This is my baby. I adopted him.

Mrs park: but why yn ? I mean what happened that you had to adopt this baby.

Yn: I'll tell you everything. First let me lay him down in my room.
She went to her room and laid Ha Ru down and kissed his forehead before coming out of the room to see her family members. They all sat down and she told them everything about how she came across that women, helped her out and about her being dead too.

Mr park: but yn you can leave him in an orphan-

Yn: no dad. I promised seyeon that I will take care of her baby as my own and we know the pain of not having a mother. Then how can I let some other child go through the same thing ?

Heeseung: noona is right. I am with noona.

Jake and jaehyun: Me too.

Yn smiled seeing her brothers supporting her.

Gu won: yes uncle and she is not alone. You all are there for her. Me and Eunwoo are also there to help her out. Then what's the problem.

Mr park thought for a moment and agreed at the end because he knows that if his daughter has decided something then it would be okay.

Yn: thank you so much dad. I love you.

Mr park: I love you too princess.

Heeseung: noona what's his name ?

Yn: ha ru. Park Ha ru.

Jisoo: such a beautiful name.

Yn smiled at her and then she heard ha ru crying. She went to her room to check up on him.

Heeseung: dad- Mr park. I request you to hire an interior designer and get a room prepared for ha ru.

Mr park smiled because after so long he heard his son saying dad to him although it was for just a second.

Mr park: don't worry son. I will do that.

Yn came down with the baby ha ru making every family member aww at her.

Heeseung: noona give him to me.
He took him from her and he smiled looking at heeseung.

Heeseung: aww so cute

yn smiled at them and they all sat down playing with Ha Ru turn by turn. 

Mr Park: yn have you told him about this ?

Yn: no dad. Not yet. I'll tell once he comes back.

Mr park: this is not done princess. You both are going to get married in few months. He also has the right to know about this.

Jin: what! You are getting married ?

Yn: yeah. It's an arrange marriage.

Heeseung: really ? Arrange marriage ? *Teasing*

Yn: shut up Heeseung.

Mr park: hahaha son you cannot tell if it's really an arrange marriage.

Yn: dad! You too! *Whining*
She got up and went to her blushing.

Heeseung: I'll send her this blushing face to hyung.

Jaehyun: you recorded it ?

Heeseung: yeah. *sheepishly smiling*

Suddenly ha ru started to cry. Mr park rocked him back and forth but nothing worked.

Mrs Min: give him to me.
She took the baby from him and went to yn's room.

Yn's pov~~
I heard ha ru crying. I was about to go out when Mrs min came in with ha ru.

Mrs min: he must be hungry. Where's his milk ?

Me: oh yeah. Just a minute.
I prepared his bottle which was taught to me by gu won and gave that to Mrs min.

Mrs min: aigoo. Slowly baby. It's all yours.

I just smiled at them and clicked a photo. After ha ru was done, Mrs min burped him and laid him down on the bed.

Mrs min: yn, i need to talk to you.

Me: yes Mrs min.

Mrs min: see yn. I know accepting someone else as your mom is too difficult. But dear I know you guys since I am dating your father. I don't want to replace your mom. I just want to have a bond with you all.

Me: i understand Mrs min. But please give us some time. Heeseung and Jake were small when mom passed away and her leaving us like this, was a very huge shock for us.

Mrs min: it's okay dear. But can I ask you one more thing ?

I nodded and she asked me why does heeseung and Jake call dad as Mr park.

Me: it's better if they both tell you this themselves. Sorry.

Mrs min: it's okay. You take rest along with ha ru.

I nodded and she left after pecking my forehead. I don't know why I felt mother's love again but....

Can I really give her the place of my eomma ?

Sorry for this short part
I hope you all like this.

Do vote, comment and share it with your friends.

Drop your opinions either in the comments or in my DM's.

Stay tuned for next part ❤️ ❤️