11

It's Meredith and Addison's first day off and Meredith couldn't be more content. She finally had the space and time to figure out and try out something she wanted to do for a while. She never thought she would find the person to do it with u til Addison came along.

Addison is downstairs in the kitchen making breakfast when she hears Meredith coming down the stairs. She quickly turns her head and smiles once she sees her then returning her attention to the stove. Meredith walks towards Addison and wraps her arms and Addison from behind.

"Is my baby all freshen up?" Addison questioned, still giving her attention to the stove.

Meanwhile Meredith was flustered from this new nick name. "Yes, I am"

"Good." Turning off the stove she continued. "Can you be a good girl and set the table so you and mommy can eat together?" Taking in her words, she turned to Meredith with worry on her face. "I'm sorry Meredith. I don't know what came over me."

"It's okay, Addie." Meredith smiled. "I'm your baby and you my mommy."

Tears threaten to escape from Addison's eyes. "Oh, my baby." She caressed her cheek and kissed her forehead. "Let's go eat, yeah?"

  Meredith set the table while Addison was making the plates. They sat down and peacefully are together. You might ask, where are the interns? They are out, they're are always out at the bar or somewhere else, so Meredith and Addison pretty much had the house to themselves.

  Finishing up they went and sat on the couch, turning the tv on to a random movie.

"Meredith, can we talk? About you wanting to regress younger?" Addison asked hesitantly, not wanting to freak out Meredith, knowing she freaks out quite easily.

"Yes. What you want to know, Addie?"

"What makes you want to try and regress further? And what if you can't?" Addison was genuinely curious."

"Well, as you know, my childhood wasn't the best and I really didn't have one. I want to find that peace I never got as a child, to find that comfort. Now the second question, I think I'll be able. I feel like I hold back from regressing from what I usually regress because I've never had anyone around me to take care if I happened to regress to a younger state."

"Wait, no one knows? Not even Cristina?"

"Not even her. I wanted to find the right person. That right person happened to be you." Meredith leaned a bit towards Addison and moved a piece of her hair, all while looking deep into her eyes.

Meredith rested her hand on Addison's cheek and Addison caressed Meredith's jaw, holding her gaze. The sparks were there, you could feel this energy in the air. Inch by in h they got closer and closer to each other. Just centimeters away from each other, looking at each others lips and wondering how they would taste. Once again they got closer and Addison brushed her lips against Meredith's. A scream from the tv made them both jump, pulling them apart.

"Umm...thanks for telling me Mer." Addison sat facing the tv.

"You're welcome, Addie." Meredith laid her head on Addison's shoulder and cuddled against her in a fetal position. "Can we put Pocoyo, pwease?" Meredith asked, already slipping.

"Of course we can, princess." Addison search on the tv until she found it. "There you go, baby"

"Tankies!" Meredith snuggled more into Addison and she let her right arm rest and the top of Addison's breasts.

Addison glanced down, this was the second time she has done this. She wasn't uncomfortable or anything, the thought maybe Meredith did it for comfort.

———————

Addison's POV

  It's been two hours and Meredith is still in her headspace, but she's more giggly now. She has also moved her position, moving her head to my chest leaving her mouth really close to one of my breast.

  As she's been engulfed in the tv I've been thinking about our second almost kiss. I won't deny it, I like her, but should I deny my feelings and focus on being her caregiver? Ugh I don't know. I don't want to scare her and make her run away from me.

" 'Awwy" I hear Meredith say

I look down at her. "You called me, baby?"

"Wes"

"You okay?" This is the first time Meredith has talked in a while.

"I sweepy." She said, rubbing her eye with her hand.

"Let's go upstairs and take a nap, okay?" I smiled down at her.

  I notice that Meredith has slipped to a you get headspace than she normally does. I guess she was right. I guess she really did needed someone after all.

  We go up the stairs while I hold her hand since she's not walking properly, seems like she's around 2 in her headspace. We get into her room and I lock the door just in case any of the inters come back. At the bed, I sit Meredith down and semi lay down with a pillow propping me up. I call Meredith over and she crawls to be. She sits on top of my lap, but instead of laying her head near my neck like usual, she adjusted herself to lay her head on my chest. Once comfortable she placed her hand on top of my breast again. I started patting her lower back, I'll definitely will have to talk to her about this later.

  "Rest well, my pretty baby." I kissed the top of her head.

"Nigh' ma..." Meredith said dosing off.

At this moment Addison couldn't be happier

Hello guys!! Sorry I haven't been posting. I was going through a lot and I had to take a step back. I'll try to post more( if you guys are still interested🧍🏻‍♀️)

Would you like for Meredith and Addison to be in a relationship outside of caregiver and little girl?

Hope you guys enjoyed