12

Meredith woke up first this time. As she opened her eyes the first thing she saw was her hand on top of Addison's breast. 'Ugh! Why do I keep doing this?! I don't wanna weird her out' Meredith thought to herself. In a way Meredith was embarrassed from how touchy she has been around Addison's chest because she has been bidding a secret from her. She wasn't sure how to tell it to her because she didn't want Addison to distance herself.

"Hmm." Addison hummed, feeling Meredith move. "You okay, baby?" She asked with her eyes still closed.

"Yes, I'm good."

"Okay, let's go back to sleep." Addison rubbed Meredith's back. "We have a little time before the rest wake up."

A few hours later the interns left for work, but not before being so loud that they woke Addison and Meredith up. They decided to stay in the bed cuddled up for a while too comfortable to get up. As Meredith laid in Addison, she played with her hair, that was one of Addison's favorite things to do.

——————

  As the week went by Meredith did regress smaller, but not as small as she wanted to. Addison reassured her that it might take a while and that that's okay. That no matter what she would be there when she regressed into a baby.

  Today was their day back. Addison asked Meredith to be on her service. Addison needed to talk to Meredith about something and Addison needed to make a decision about it.

  Meredith was put into Addison's service and they went and work on the final case Addison had in Seattle. As a matter of fact, that is what Addison wants to talk to Meredith about.

"Okay, Mrs. Rivers. Your baby is looking good and so are your vitals. We'll be back later to check on you again. Try to get some rest." Addison smiled at her patient and walked out of the room with Meredith.

"Hey, Meredith." Addison stopped her, pulling her to the side.

"Yes?" Meredith furrowed her eyebrows.

"Can we go somewhere private and talk?"

"O-okay..." Meredith responded quite nervous.

  Meredith and Addison walked to the nearest empty on call room and locked the door behind. Meredith sat down, choosing not to stand from her nerves.

"Okay." Addison started. "I originally came here because Richard called me for a case. Before I was supposed to leave the bomb happened and I found out you're a little. Then another patient that I only could help came. The thing is that we're almost done with that patient and I'm suppose to be leaving soon."

"What?" Meredith's eyes threatened with tears.

"Hey!" Addison sat next to her.

"No. Addison you can't leave me! I need you!" A tear escaped Meredith's eye.

"Meredith..." Addison cupped Meredith's face. "I can't leave you. I won't leave you. I-" She let out a sigh and looked at her lips for a few seconds then back at her eyes.

"You what, Addison?"

  Addison looked back down at her lips and pulled Meredith into a kiss. They parted after a few seconds and looked into each others eyes. Addison looked at Meredith's lips once again and quickly kissed them again.

"I like you, Meredith Grey. I like you and that's why I'm staying." Addison looked into Meredith's eyes, which were filled with shock and excitement.

"I-I like you too, Addie."

"I know what you're thinking." Addison says, knowing Meredith's wheels started turning. "Our mommy and baby relationship won't change, okay?" Meredith nodded her head. "I'm staying in Seattle, i can't leave my baby alone. I don't know where, but I'll find a place. Lastly, I gave one important question for you?"

"I'm listening." Meredith bit her lip nervously.

"Don't do that, baby. You'll hurt yourself." Addison softly stopped Meredith. "Now my important question is, would you like to go on a date with me?" Addison smiled at her.

"Yes!! A million times yes." Meredith launched herself at Addison and hugged her.

Instead of fully pulling apart, Meredith cuddled against Addison. Addison saw that the position they were in wasn't comfortable at all so she positioned them into a comfier one. Addison was sitting up with her back against the end of the bunk bed while Meredith laid between her legs with her head on her stomach and her arms wrapped around her lower back.

"Are you big right now, baby?" Addison caresses Meredith's hair.

"No, I'm big."  Addison could see her cheeks redden a bit. "I just love cuddling you. You're always so warm and I'm always freezing." Meredith snuggled even more into Addison. "Plus you smell really nice, like brown sugar and vanilla. It's my favorite scent now."

"Oh really?! Mines lavender and it belongs to a very special lady." Addison tickled Meredith's side making her giggle. Addison loves those giggles of her. "We'll, come up baby, we have to get back to work." Addison rubbed Meredith's shoulder.

  They both got up and continued with their work. They checked on their patients and went to their special spot to fill out charts. As usual, Meredith slipped a little as the was doing the charts, leading her to suck her finger. Addison saw this and internally cringe, she really needed to get Meredith some pacifiers. As Meredith was distracted doing the charts, Addison quickly pulled out her phone and order some pacifier in purple, Meredith's favorite color, from this website she's been dying to order from.

  Both of the women have been keeping their age regression relationship secret, Addison don't mind going public about it, but she knew Meredith wasn't so she didn't ask her about going public. She's willing to do anything to keep her comfortable and safe.

"Okay, baby. Our shift is almost done. Let's go and change do we can go home."

"Mama chawge Mewedif?" Meredith asked, letting Addison know she has slipped a lot.

"Yes, baby. I change you. Let's go." Addison placed a kiss on Meredith's temple.

  They walked into the residents lounge so Addison could change first, but also so the interns could leave. Meredith waiting inside on the bench looking at her shoes, not wanting to look at Addison changing. Addison smiled seeing that even in her little space she was respectful. After they walked into the interns locker room, thankfully all the interns had left and it was empty. Both women walked towards Meredith's locker and she opened it, pulled her clothes and sat down.

"You ready, princess?"

"I weady, mama." Meredith nodded her head.

  Addison helped Meredith out of her scrub top and helped her put on her maroon long sleeve. Then she helped her out in her jeans followed by her shoes, which she also helped to tie them. Once Addison finished, she repacked Meredith's bag and closed her locker.

"Let's go, princess." Addison smiled and extended her hand towards Meredith.

"Home!" Meredith smiled, a bounce on her step.

Hey besties!!! Hope u enjoyed this one too. I got some things cooking for this fic 🤭 I don't want to rush into the breastfeeding so I'm slowly introducing it.

Leave your thoughts and options below and let me know if there's something you would like to see.