5+1 jealous Ro (part 1)

1) Ro's Jealousy on Vi-Maxi

Rohit sat in his room, scrolling through social media when he stumbled upon the interview featuring Glenn Maxwell. As he watched, his expression shifted from curiosity to discomfort as Maxwell affectionately referred to Virat as "Vi," teasing him about not acting his age.

Rohit muttered to himself, "Vi only acts like that around me and the team, not with everyone."

Just then, Ravindra Jadeja (Jaddu) entered the room, a mischievous glint in his eyes. "Hey, Rohit, did you see Maxi's interview? He really knows how to tease Vi, huh?"

Rohit tried to brush it off, his tone casual. "Yeah, I saw it. It's just banter, nothing serious."

Jaddu raised an eyebrow, sensing something beneath Rohit's nonchalant response. "Come on, Rohit. I know you well. Are you feeling a bit jealous there?"

“Jealous? No way, Jaddu. We're just best friends, nothing more." Rohit lied as he And Vi are in a secret Relationship though Rohit's cheeks were slightly flushed . “

Jaddu chuckled knowingly. "Sure, Rohit. Whatever you say."

Rohit shook his head, a mix of emotions swirling inside him. Deep down, he couldn't deny the twinge of jealousy, but admitting it was another matter entirely.

2) Bhuvi -Kane -Vi (Jealous Ro)

As the sun dipped below the horizon, the stage was set for a thrilling encounter between the Royal Challengers Bangalore (RCB) and the Sunrisers Hyderabad (SRH). Among the buzzing crowd and the electric atmosphere, Virat Kohli, known fondly as Vi, couldn't contain his excitement. Today was special; not just another match day, but a chance to meet two of his favorite players, Bhuvneshwar Kumar and Kane Williamson, on the field.

The RCB and SRH social media admins were on their toes, capturing every moment for the fans. Little did they know that this match would unravel a series of events that would ignite debates and stir emotions across the cricketing world.

Vi, accompanied by his teammates, entered the field with a smile that could light up the entire stadium. His eyes gleamed with anticipation as he spotted Bhuvi and Kane warming up. Without wasting a moment, he joined them, exchanging warm greetings and laughter. The trio's camaraderie was infectious, drawing the attention of fans and cameras alike.

As they practiced together, Kane and Vi shared light-hearted banter, reminiscing about past matches and teasing each other playfully. Their chemistry was undeniable, sparking comments like "Kiwi and Vi, the perfect pair!" from enthusiastic onlookers.

Amidst the drills and practice sessions Beetween 2 team's, a heartwarming moment unfolded. Vi, in a spontaneous gesture, hugged Bhuvi tightly, expressing a bond that extended beyond the boundaries of the cricket field. The crowd erupted in cheers, and the cameras captured the emotion of the moment.

In a gesture of pure affection, Vi planted a gentle forehead kiss on Bhuvi's forehead, a gesture of platonic love and admiration that spoke volumes about their friendship.

The RCB and SRH social media teams couldn't resist sharing this heartfelt moment. The video of Vi hugging Bhuvi and Kane, along with their cheerful banter, went viral within minutes. Fans poured in their love and admiration, with comments flooding the feeds.

"Vi, Bhuvi, and Kane - the friendship we all need!"

"Can't get over that forehead kiss! #FriendshipGoals"

But amidst the sea of adoration, a storm was brewing in the sh

In the  Mumbai Indians' (MI) dressing room, Rohit Sharma, known for his calm demeanour on the field, was anything but calm today. A video clip from the RCB vs SRH warm-up session had made its way to MI's screens, capturing the intimate moments between Vi, Kane, and Bhuvi.