⛧ they're at a funeral

⛧ mark heathcliff:

--> is very emotional, no matter who the person is. mark definitely cries even harder than the family that has lost a loved one.

⛧ cesar torres:

--> is emotional but gets over it after a while. cesar comes bearing gifts for everybody too, mostly flowers and chocolates to help the family feel better.

⛧ alternate cesar torres:

--> is probably the one who killed the person, shows no remorse whatsoever, and only comes to the funeral to see the family's reactions.

⛧ jonah marshall:

--> hates funerals and never shows up to them, only if it's somebody close to him. being at a funeral makes jonah really uncomfortable, too.

⛧ adam murray:

--> has only ever been to two funerals in his entire life, and has cried relentlessly at one, but laughed at another. his favourite funeral was his father's, where he paid people to laugh.

⛧ liutenant thatcher davis:

--> has been to too many funerals in his life. it's almost become normal for him, and thatcher is always himself at funerals - quiet and content. he never shows his emotions to anybody, only at ruths funeral.

⛧ officer ruth weaver:

--> cries her eyes out at funerals alongside mark. does it even worse than the teenager when it's somebody she knows that has passed away.

⛧ dave lee:

--> can't stand funerals just like jonah and usually is the cool uncle in the back handing candy to the kids making them feel better. usually ends up flirting unwillingly with somebody too.

⛧ intruder:

--> has only ever broke in to funerals on accident, but does it with style. he doesn't like funerals and would rather be buried with nobody knowing about his death.

⛧ tv intruder:

--> is probably the most flashiest at a funeral, wearing his best suit and having the best hair out of everybody.

⛧ gabriel:

--> doesn't go to funerals. mainly because he's usually the killer.

⛧ N:

--> cries just like mark, feeling very remorseful for whoever has died. apart from that, N never goes to funerals since he usually kills people on accident - when they see him, they get heart attacks and die from shock.

⛧ stanley:

--> makes jokes at funerals and usually gets kicked out from them, so stanley is banned from future funerals.