3.

❝ We had a few new admissions today, which I find extremely weird and suspicious at the same time.❞ Alessia told Lucila as they sat for lunch in the school cafeteria. ❝ Oh god Alessia, what's suspicious in that now? You're being extremely paranoid now.❞ Lucila said as she took a bite of the food. Being a renowned University of London, the food was thankfully eatable. For a change today, they even had mac & cheese for lunch. ❝ No, I am not. It's suspicious as hell okay? I don't understand how you don't find it weird, but I sure do. We need to search harder now than anything.❞ Alessia said as she looked around the cafeteria looking for where exactly the new admissions were sitting. ❝ Alessia, are these the new admissions? Because before anything, they hot.❞ She said as she motioned towards the guys entering the cafeteria behind Alessia's back. ❝ Stay focused.❞ She hissed as she replied turning back to Lucila who was looking at all of them as if they were the last men on Earth.

And then suddenly, Lucila frowned making Alessia raise her brows in suspicion. ❝ What happened? ❞ She asked as Lucila finally turned back to Alessia, ❝ I saw that asshole dude who pushed me in the morning.❞ Alessia sighed as she rolled her eyes, ❝ Well, you did the same thing too so I am sure he would also be referring to you as an 'asshole girl' too ❞ She replied which made Lucila glare at her. ❝ You're on my side or his?❞ ❝ I would have said yours if you didn't do the same too. Violence is NOT the answer always.❞ Lucila sighed harshly as she silently ate her food. It was her way of giving silent treatment to her best friend. And Alessia didn't bother much either because she wanted Lucila to know what she did wasn't right either.

After a while when everything got normal, Alessia treated Lucila to ice cream she began talking again. That was what she always did too, whenever she felt guilty she would treat Lucila to her favorite food to make her happy again and Lucila too didn't mind it much. ❝ You know, the Mingyu guy. The one with muscles and all seems the most suspicious to me for no reason.❞ Alessia said as she licked her ice cream and Lucila continued doing the same too.❝ I don't know who Mingyu is though.❞ She mumbled as they sat on the bench near the ice cream parlor where they got ice creams. ❝ But oh well, I have a thing for muscular guys you know right? Maybe introduce him to me.❞ Lucila said as she continued staring ahead while Alessia shot her daggers. ❝ You're taking this as a joke, aren't you?❞ Alessia said as she also turned to look ahead of her. The cool breeze made her medium-length hair flow with the wind while Lucila had her hair tied in a messy bun, so her hair didn't bother her as much as Alessia's was. 

❝ Oh speak of the devil, that's Mingyu.❞ Alessia said as she motioned to the guy who was buying ice cream from the parlor Lucila's jaw dropped when she saw him. Alessia gave her a weird look and before she could say anything more, her expression changed to a scowl. ❝ No fucking way.❞ Lucila cursed before turning to Alessia, ❝ That asshole guy knows this hot ass dude?❞ She whispered as Alessia got more suspicious. This was going nowhere. ❝ Oh well, I will be back.❞ Lucila said and before Alessia could even stop her, she was already beside Mingyu and the other guy.

❝ Mingyu, I will probably have mint choco-❞ The guy was interrupted as another voice familiar to his ears spoke up. ❝ Rather get toothpaste and squeeze it around normal flavored ice cream.❞ She said as Mingyu looked at the girl in shock while the other guy closed his eyes in annoyance. ❝ You again? You seem to be following me around a lot, don't you?❞ He said as he closed his eyes to control himself from saying anything that he might regret later. ❝ Wonwoo, it's fine to leave it.❞ Mingyu said as he looked at the girl who didn't seem scared at all. ❝ Oh like hell I would? What's your name huh? I will make sure you remember never to mess with me ever again.❞ Wonwoo said in a pissed-off manner, glaring at the girl with a messy bun. ❝ Guys stop it.❞ Another voice spoke up Mingyu stiffened when he saw who it was. ❝ You too Lucila.❞ She said as she glared at her for a moment before looking up at the two guys who were staring at them.