6.

❝ What is Leila majoring in though?❞ Alessia asked as Leila and Lucila sat opposite her in a cafe. It was a weekend and Lucila decided to bring Leila along as well. ❝ Mass Communication.❞ She replied with a thin smile, which seemed rather fake to Alessia but she didn't point it out much. She was aware of how annoyed Lucila always got whenever Alessia said she didn't trust Leila much, so she knew staying shut about this was better. ❝ I am trying Journalism.❞ She said as she turned to smile at Lucila, giving her a knowing smile.

Alessia wanted to meet Lucila and tell her about the fire incident and how she met a guy named 'Seungcheol' who did seem nice though still suspicious to her but then Lucila brought Leila along too. She usually didn't get to meet and talk much with Leila since she was generally out for weightlifting competitions. And since Lucila was her roommate they were a lot more closer than Alessia was to her. Though of course, Lucila and Alessia's friendship was something which could never be replaced. It was special, after all, they had known each other for 3 years.  She always wanted to ask where the weightlifting room was on campus since she had never come across one. Maybe it was just hidden somewhere. 

As the three were discussing random things which mostly included Lucila and Leila talking and Alessia just bopping her head, Leila's phone rang with the caller ID 'Olive'. She instantly jolted up from her chair and went away without any word. This seemed rather more suspicious to Alessia, but maybe it was her habit of finding everything suspicious that made everything worse, so she decided to drop it and drink her coffee. 

❝ Who's Olive?❞ Alessia asked Lucila as she just hummed for a while. It was as if she predicted that Alessia would ask her this question. ❝ She's her best friend I assume, the one we went to watch at the racing arena earlier? That one.❞ She replied as she took a sip of her coffee glancing at the pathway Leila took a while ago. That's when Lucila's phone dinged with Leila's text stating: "You guys continue without me, I got an important thing to do"

❝ Do you wanna go somewhere else? I know you don't like sitting in cafes.❞ Lucila asked as she got up and stretched her hand towards Alessia who nodded and smiled before taking her best friend's hand and walking out of the cafe. Alessia didn't like sitting and talking, she was a person who liked to walk and talk, or maybe watch a beautiful view together or something, basically anything but sit and talk. 

❝ Seungcheol, what's this?❞ Mingyu asked as he held a dangling butterfly earring in his hand. ❝ Give it to me. Where did you get this from??❞ Seungcheol asked in a serious tone as Jeonghan heard the two talk. ❝ I was putting it to wash, so when I checked the pockets I saw this. Should I throw it or some-❞ Mingyu was cut off by Jeonghan as he took the earring away from Mingyu. ❝ I'll take it. Don't throw it away.❞ Jeonghan said with a smirk as he looked at Seungcheol. He knew it meant something to him now, even though he didn't know the owner. Jeonghan was the one who could understand Seungcheol the best and even though he didn't show it much, he knew Seungcheol was cherishing the earring somewhere in his heart. Though Jeonghan took the earring with him, it was simply to find out who was the actual owner of this earring. Maybe she was the one who could make Seungcheol happy in a way none of his brothers could. ❝ You guys are damned annoying.❞ Mingyu said with a loud sigh and a roll of his eyes as he walked back to the washing machine and put all the other clothes inside.

Mingyu had been watching his favorite elder brother, Seungcheol suffer the most. He knew that Seungcheol was giving up on a lot for them so he decided to learn cooking from YouTube videos along with some household chores that he could do for everyone. Mingyu had been the one everyone could rely on without actually saying it. He became that figure for the elder ones and the younger ones. And since Seungcheol was the one to notice things quickly, he picked this up and acknowledged everything Mingyu did for them. Seungcheol didn't say much, but from them, all Mingyu was obviously his favorite, and Jeonghan and Joshua both knew it damn well. But about being closest to someone, he had one with Wonwoo. They both had been the ones to share everything, including a lot of things they didn't tell the others. They were each other's much needed unsaid safe place, specially after losing their parents. 

❝ Where are you going?❞ Seungcheol asked when he saw Jeonghan tying his shoelaces, looking ready to go out somewhere. ❝ Well, gotta catch up on all the shit that they've learnt already. I was added on the Accounting students group chat earlier so I asked to meet one of them and catch up on the stuff I have missed.❞ He said as he got up from his old position, now standing face to face with Seungcheol. ❝ And I know how you guys wouldn't bother much about it anyways, so I will get it photocopied.❞ He continued as he gave a head shake to Seungcheol, walking out of the door. ❝ Alright then, don't be too late.❞ Seungcheol said as he watched Jeonghan walking out of his sight.

Jeonghan walked to the University's library, humming songs and scrolling through his phone. He was going to meet a classmate of his who said was willing to send him and show him the work that was done before they all had joined for the classes. Jeonghan had decided to do all this in order to not look suspicious to anyone, as they didn't come here to study but actually to find out the killer in charge.

❝ Shoot, so sorry.❞ A girl who accidently bumped into Jeonghan while on her way out somewhere in a hurry said to him. Both their phones fell on the ground as she hurriedly picked one and walked away. Jeonghan didn't say anything, just watched the entire scene unfold as he picked up his phone and walked away, only to realize that it wasn't his. But, before he could turn back and return it to the person, a voice came from the phone as he realized that she was also on a call. ❝ I lost to him on purpose, now you better fucking give me my money.❞

—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•

Author's Note:

Do you guys want me to post a part of one of them getting flashbacks about what happened with their parents or do I just give information about that in a random chapter? I am lowkey confused about that one, but I guess let's keep that for a far take for now. How did you all like this one?? I know I always so I will post soon and then disappear for a long time but I promise once I am done with my entrances I will be here with new chapters every alternative day ( hopefully )