Part 1 - The Introduction

Heesung turned 26 this year, April 19th is his birthday. His parents arranged a party . His dad, Lee Gil Dong and his mother Park Hwa Soo were welcoming the guests. His dad was the CEO of a big company named Lee Groups of Honor. He was a billionaire who was in his 60s. Heesung had a younger sibling named Ae Ri. She turned 19 this year. She was studying business.

The guests were seated to wish him happy birthday. Heesung welcomed the guests with his parents. Heesung cut the cake, and received the gifts. He was asked to give a small speech on his birthday.

He began: Today, I am happy to have you all here on my birthday. Everyone here is from a prestigious family, thank you for spending time to attend my party. I hope we can get along in the future.

In the middle of his speech, a man in the crowd interrupted him saying your always full of yourself. It was his friend, Baek Inha. Heesung started to laugh and replied," No, I am not, maybe I am. Why do you care?"

Everyone in the crowd started laughing and the evening ended happily. Heesung was in his room, he heard someone knocking on the door. It was Ae Ri, he told her to come in. She went inside and gave him a gift. Heesung received the gift and asked," didn't you already give a gift to me."

Ae Ri replied," Yes....., This.. is.. from Kim Dahyun. Heesung threw the gift on the ground after hearing her name. Kim Dahyun was Heesung's ex. She was the one who broke up without any reason after being in a relationship for two years. Heesung hated her from then on. Heesung asked her sister to leave. Inha rushed there after hearing the loud sound of the gift breaking. Inha saw the gift that was broken. He went inside and gave a letter. Heesung looked at Inha with a questioning look. Inha told that letter was from Dahyun.

Heesung refused to read the letter but Inha insisted.