5| Let go of my arm

Victoria POV

I was making my way to the kitchen when someone gripped my arms. "What were you and Adeline talking about?" He asked.

"Let go of my arm." I warned him, but he didn't budge.

"I will let you go when you tell me what both of you were talking about." He said.

"Mind your own business." I said and his grip tightened.

"I am serious. What were you talking about? This is the last time I will ask properly." He said tightening it even more.

I was getting tired of this I yanked my arm from his embrace. "You are nobody to me Christian, you don't boss me around." I said.

"Don't try me Victoria, or else you won't like what I will do next, maybe I will kill your step brother first." He said and I felt defeated.

I could ask papá Seb for help but it will only cost him. I could handle this for one year.

"I got to meet her and I told her about the deal we made." I said.

"Are you a fool. Why would you do that?" He roared.

"Oh shut up, you know she is a smart child, she would figure it out one way or another." I said, his rage grew bigger when I told him to shut up.

He gripped my neck. "Watch your mouth." He said.

"Be careful with your actions. There is a child in your apartment." I said and used my head to point at her.

He took her to sleep about an hour ago but I guess all the she ended up waking up again.

"What are you doing daddy?" She asked.

"Yeah, what are you doing?" I asked and his grip on my throat tightened as a warning then he let go.

"Nothing sweetheart." He said, his words so sweet but his voice so rough. "Go back to sleep." He said.

"I can't sleep. I had a nightmare." She said her voice not so stern now.

"I got to go." I said and made my way up stairs to my room. I moved all of my things here one week ago.

I did my luggage then got ready to sleep. This is going to be a long one week honeymoon.

I drifted off to sleep.

¶¶¶¶

Peace