17| Have a nice lunch

Victoria POV

I woke up to a strong arm wrapped around my waist, a leg tangled with mine and a face on my neck. I listened to the steady breaths but then the room's door slammed open revealing a surprised Adeline and a content Olivia.

Christian woke up and growled on my neck, sending a shiver to my spine.

"Let's wake up kids." She said and I erupted into laughter.

Adeline made her way to bed. "Morning." She said with a bright smile.

"Morning missy." I said Christian's face is still buried on my neck, his arm is still wrapped around my waist and our legs are still tangled.

"Morning sweetheart." He said in a lazy voice. He placed a kiss on my jaw just for the show then kissed Adeline.

"I will let you get ready, and breakfast will be served in ten minutes." She said then left the room.

Adeline laid in bed with her father then as I took a shower then got dressed into a tight black leather jacket and a trouser which is open at the end, my hair was tired in a low ponytail.

I made my way out of the bathroom to give Christian space to get ready.

When I got out of the bathroom I found Adeline laying in bed already ready for the day. She was wearing brown jeans and white shirt, her shoes white.

Christian made his way to the bathroom to get ready. I sat down beside Adeline.

"When is your birthday?" I asked her.

"Thirteen March." She said and I looked shocked. "When is yours?" She asked.

"Twelve March." I said with a smile.

"No way." She said. "It's already March ten." She said and I nodded. "What do you think about a girls night?" She asked.

"What about dinner out then girls night?" I asked with a raised eyebrow.

"That would be very nice." She said.

"During the dinner out I want you to meet my friends." I said.

"The ones that were at the wedding?" She asked and I nodded.

"Now we need to convince your dad to let us go out together." I said.

"Leave that with me." She said confidently, just then Christian entered the room. We made our way downstairs.

"Good morning." I said to both mom and dad.

"Morning." They replied with a big smile.

We ate breakfast with them then dropped Adeline at home so that she could get ready for school.

I drove myself to work.

Time skip

I entered Christian's office building, and headed to his office greeting every employee with a polite smile.

"Hey Josh." I said to the genitor nearby. "How is your wife doing?" I asked. His wife gave birth to a baby boy last week.

"She is doing just fine. How about you, how are you doing?" He asked.

"Well the work load today is not a lot so I am doing alright." I said and he chuckled. "I got to meet your son." I said. He is currently eighteen and married. He is still in university and so is his wife.

If I had to describe how I feel about Josh and his wife Marry, I would say proud. Though they have a child and are at the end of their first year of university they manage it really well. He told me he and his wife have a scholarship of a hundred percent so they don't really have to worry about school bills.

"Tell me when and we will get prepared for it." He said.

"Can it be this weekend, Saturday?" I asked.

"Yes." He said with a smile.

"See you this weekend Josh." I said then entered Christian's office without knocking to get under his skin.

"Hello." I said. "Thought about dropping by before the meeting." And sat on the arm chair and crossed my legs. "How are you doing dear husband?" I asked, just then somebody opened the door.

"Hello." Somebody with a high pitch voice.

"Hi." I said drily. The person entered the room, it was Kelly. "What are you doing here?" She asked.

"What am I doing here?" I asked in a pitch voice. "Visiting my husband." I said drily.

She sat down on the arm chair beside me. "I brought lunch." She said and laid down the plastic bag on the table then started arranging, pushing her boobs too much.

That made me laugh internally. "Well let's get to business." I said not wanting to waste their time. "Well, my birthday is on twelve March and Adeline's on the thirtieth so I had the idea to go to a dinner party with her all my friends will be there and then we will have a girls night on the twelve of March, then on the thirtieth we could do something for her." I said. "We can even invite mom and dad." I said.

Christian's parents are very nice and welcoming. I truly consider them parents since mine are not that welcoming and nice.

"Okay." He said.

"Adeline will probably ask you the same thing." I said then got up.

"Where are you going?" He asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Well, some of us got meetings to attend." I said. "Have a nice lunch." I said then left.

¶¶¶¶