Clothed Getting Off

Buck's POV:

"There is a party at Hen's today can we go please?" My husband looks at me and sighs. "Evan I thought you wanted to stay home today." I looked at the ground and pouted. "Yeah but now I want to go to her party." He stood up and walked over to me. "Fine, we can go but once we get home I want to cuddle and watch a movie with you." I pout again. "But I don't wanna I'll just fall asleep again." He smacked my ass. "I don't care we are watching a movie and cuddling when we get home or we are not going." I push him off and stick out my tongue. He licks my tongue. I gag a little. He scoffs. "Evan we have literally made out before don't you think we are past being grossed out by each other's mouths." I look away. "Let's just get going." He nods and walks over to grab some clothes. I go over to his closet and steal a hoodie then go change. We get our shoes on and get in the car. We stop at the store on our way there to get a container of water. That's because we assume there will be alcohol there and we bring water to sober everyone up a little bit. We head to the party. Once we get there we are greeted by Hen, Karen, and Chimney. We walk in and everyone is on the ground in sleeping bags watching a movie in the theatre room. When we get our sleeping bags set up the movie is already almost over. Because of that Karen starts setting up some games. "Ok, so the first game we are going to play tonight is spin the bottle seven minutes in heaven version." She sets down a glass bottle and everyone sits down in a circle around it. "Who is gonna spin first?" Chimney raised his hand and then let go of Maddie's hand to spin the bottle. It landed on himself so he just made out with his hand. We all laughed and moved on. "Buck maybe you should go next." I scoff and grab the bottle. I spin it and of course it lands on Eddie. We stand up and walk over to the closet they had opened before the game started. We walked in and Karen closed the door locking it. I wasn't expecting it but Eddie grabbed my ass and started grinding. I let out a small and surprised moan. I quickly cover my mouth. "You gotta be quiet Evan or they will hear us." He starts grinding at a faster pace. "We have six minutes left to finish or they will find us like this." He started to palm my dick through my pants. I bit my bottom lip to keep back the moans. He speed up the closer it got to the end of the seven minutes. But with just one minute left we both finished. He cleaned us up just before they opened the door. "How come you two are the boring couple. We expected you two would at least look sweaty like cmon guys, do better." We just smiled and walked back over to the group. We sat down and continued playing the game.