why

I am 97.65% sure Sabrina Carpenter is my bisexual awakening and this song is such a bop

Anyways this chapter is a love letter to her and my slow revival of writing

its a very dialogue-heavy banter-ish chapter so be prepared

Adding milk before cereal is one of the stupidest things someone has tried to justify, and I know a lot of stupid things.

Topping the list are also many stupid theories my best friend Stella comes up with on a daily basis. Theories about aliens coming to Earth is them reclaiming it after being kicked out by the humans eons ago, how Bethany's blonde bob- which she has been flaunting since a week- is actually a wig, influencer vacations in Bahamas and how its linked to an underworld society somehow, and how having pizza pajama parties are not really worth those extra two pounds which causes Ryan to break up with her every two weeks?

I keep telling her it's not the pizzas but the man who has issues when he wants more breaks than the guitar did as he thrashed it around after getting booed out of a gig. 

In my opinion, he deserved it.

But Stella apparently has more issues if she chooses to continue to keep up with him and lets her mood be centered around her relationship status with that douche. Their fights and make-up make-outs are literally more predictable than the fucking days of the calendar.

Anyways, the point was Stella's stupid theories, including the one she's going on about right now-

"-like it makes no sense, right? Ryan says adding the milk first makes him understand better how much cereal he could fit in the bowl... I thought maybe I was being dumb here and maybe I should give it a chance, so I tried it the other day-"

"I mean, you are kind of dumb, but this is all him. That is just a criminal way to have cereals, rather not have them at all."

"I know right- hey, I'm not dumb. But anyways, I told him it was ridiculous, and he should really reflect on his breakfast habits."

"Should have added life choices while you were there."

"Oh c'mon Bren, he isn't that bad, you guys just got off on the wrong foot,"

I snort, "If there's a right foot with that guy, I'd rather not have legs."

She sends a pointed look my way before turning back to her desk, "You know it's high time now. You've been single far too long now and my list of double date ideas is going to surpass the list of pending projects Bitch-any mails me every morning."

A scoff escapes my lips at the nickname she reserved for our very beloved (despised, more like) boss. It was as if Stella summoned her because the flash of blonde made its way to our desk in a record 2 seconds.

"Hey girls, what's on the agenda for today?"

Those sweet, saccharine words were a rare occurrence in her vicinity and we quickly realise what she really wants to hear. Stella is not the type to give in easily though, "Hey Bethany, nothing much, just working on the projects you mailed us in the morning."

Bethany pointedly ignored the sarcasm behind her batting eyelashes as she nodded. She kept nodding.

A glance behind her as if someone called for her.

Turning around to look the other way, straining her neck for a few seconds.

I sigh, knowing she would not leave until she hears it.

"Your hair looks gorg by the way, blonde was made for you. I don't know if I mentioned it before,"

Have mentioned it 10 times since she got it.