1- Greenie

Before the maze
We were running the three of us, We were being chased by some men in full armoured suits and guns "Come on! Run Faster!" A young female voice said as myself, her and the boy bolted for our lives we turned corner after corner trying to escape, but they were somehow always behind us, but we kept going we knew we had to escape, one of the me, the head of them, Janson called out to the other two "Teresa! Thomas! Come on! You don't want this! Don't let her trick you!" we heard him call I glared back "You're the one caused this you asshole! Stop blaming me! For shit you did Janson!" I yelled "Y/N stop focusing on yelling and run we trust you!" Teresa said snapping me back into focus.

We keep running until we eventually came to a long dark hallway behind the corner of a junction in the hallway and ducked around it Thomas glanced  noticing they went the opposite way "Ok I think we are good" He said sliding down the wall "Thank god" Teresa said "G-Good" I managed to mutter before collapsing to my knees gasping for air, Teresa notice almost instantly, "Hey.. Hey easy here your pump" she said handing me the small blue tube from her pocket she had always kept it on her in case I ever needed it after the training we were made to do.

It was sickening the training I wasn't even 17 I was 15 the other two were so a lot of the stricter stuff was taken out on me being the youngest of the who group of teens training, I took a puff from the inhaler, we had finished resting and making sure the coast was clear we quietly crept down the hallway but we were non the wiser of the ambush beyond it. 

It was too dark and quiet for a facility hallway that is typically filled with security personal spread throughout it, we reached two doors, one had an exit sign glowing green above it the other door was a room with screens and a control panel, Myself and Thomas pulled the doors apart with all our might and it wasn't until we entered we noticed a door inside the room and Teresa went to check it out she opened the door and entered the small room filled with office filing cabinets "Hey.. Guys.." She said as we entered the room too but before we could process what was around us, there was a weird strong smell.

"Do.. You guys smell that.." I asked placing my hand on my head feeling light headed "yeah... it smells like.." Teresa went to say before she fell unconscious "Teresa!"  exclaimed seeing her slowly fall to the floor her back against a wall "It's.. gas" Thomas said before Janson and his men entered in masks "Y/N watch out!" Thomas said trying to stop Janson from touching me having put me behind him "Oh Tommy you are so naive" Janson said spraying the same stuff in Thomas's face which caused him to gently fall to the ground leaning on Teresa "Thomas!" I yelled.

"It's over Y/N" he said with a smirk "N-No.. No.. No.." I said feeling the effects even more "oh yes it is i'm afraid now it's time for you to come with us" two of the men with him grabbed hold of me I tried struggling against them with not success "Teresa! Thomas!" I yelled helplessly watching as they dragged me out of the small room, then I effortlessly gave up, letting everything fade to black.

The Maze

Thomas's POV
Myself, Newt, Gally, Chuck, Ben and a few others were all hanging out by the campfire enjoying our day off and waiting out the expected sound of that dreaded metal box that we all woke up in when arriving here someone new came every month once, twice at the most, we were having fun and laughs, when Alby and Minho returned from their run, they rarely ever took a day off to relax they were constantly working very hard.

"Nothing yet?" Alby asked us "Nope, not yet" I responded having been sat here most the day myself "how was the run?" Newt asked them, they both nodded "nothing too new but it was pretty good" Minho said taking a seat himself "That's Goo-" I went to say before getting cut off by the familiar loud blaring alarm and sound of metal scraping, it was obviously the box, Alby and Minho shot over instantly with myself right behind them we approached.

Y/N's POV

I awoke surrounded in complete darkness, slowly sitting up holding my pounding head having zero clue who I was or where I was for that matter, I stood up just about, and that's when I heard a loud noise followed by scrapping and the sensation of movement suddenly that threw me into the wall, I felt the wetness on my head before everything proceeded to return to darkness around me.

Newt's POV

We bolted straight over to the metal box before it had arrived and wait for it to reach the top a bunch of us surrounded it curious about the new Greenie, the box arrived and Alby with Minho's help opened the door and to our shock there she laid, a girl? Where was there a girl all of us who had came up were boys, but then I noticed amongst the chatter the blood pouring from her head it seemed she must have been thrown into the wall because there was a gash I wasted no time jumping into the box.

"Is she dead?" Gally asked me "No u idiot, she's just unconscious, seems she got thrown around from the bruises on her body" I said using a cloth from my pocket to dress it, but before I could actually go to do anything about the deep looking wound she shot up, her eyes widened.

Y/N's POV
I awoke again this time I was surrounded by boys? I shuffled back scared and cold, I then noticed the blonde haired boy in the box holding a cloth he spoke softly smiling slightly, it was warming but I was so scared I have no idea who I am or where I am "Hey.. Look at me" he spoke softly I looked at him terrified "W-Where am i.." I managed to get out of my mouth "This is the glade, and I guess some type of maze we aren't too sure ourselves we all woke up here, just like you at this moment, Do you remember your name at all?" he asked me I shook my head gently, he edged closer, my eyes widened "Hey, easy I am just looking at the gash on your head, also the memory thing is also normal you should get your name in a few days, like the rest of us" he said "o-ok.." I said still scared and on edge "If it helps my name is Newt" he said offering his hand with the cloth out for me to take and use on my head, which hesitantly I did after I had cleaned the gash he smiled warmly again "Let's get you out of here Greenie" he said softly.

He helped me out of the metal box in the ground and introduced me to all the other boys except for one who came to introduce himself to me being the group leader, "Hey, My name is Alby I wish this was on better circumstances because I know things are confusing for you right now but allow me to give a token of respect and hopefully comfort but showing you a place you can have to yourself" he said smiling he took a small breathe letting my guard down a bit "That would be nice.. Thanks" I said following him over to were a wooded area was too a tree house "you can settle yourself up there, I hope the boys don't pester you too much if they do just come tell me" he laugh I laughed back "Will do, thank you for this" I said once more "of course, now let's get that cut look at Greenie, if you don't mind the name for now" he asked I nodded "I am cool with it" I said and followed him to Jeff in the medjack hut who was also really sweet and cleaned and dressed the gash on my head for me, I then went and met the others at the campfire and they explained to as much as they knew what the rules were around here, I agreed before heading back to the treehouse to make myself at home there.

I was sorting things out when I head a voice I hadn't heard yet down below "Hey Greenie you here?" he spoke, I peered over the edge "One second, I'll come down" I responded putting a jacket on, "we haven't met, I am Thomas" he said gently "Nice to meet you" I said, we spoke before heading to our respective accommodations.