Helmet party

Present day, Blu spy POV:

AHAHAHAHAHAHHAH!!! I'VE DONE IT! I'VE SEXED THEM ALL!! 

all except one....

I must find Medic, he's bound to come out of hiding now that his pookie baby heavy IS DEAD!

IM SO EVIL HUHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHH!!!!

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

4 days ago, Engie POV:

I'm gonna level with you pardners, i have no idea how long i have left until that whippersnapper uses his own personal golden wrench to random crit every last one of our texan waterholes. With the respawn down an all, trying to engage is a huge risk.

What happened yesterday, to that there city boy- it just ain't right! Luckily, I'm an engineer, which means i can solve practical problems like these and make sure no one else faces the same fate.

The solution to this problem? set up sentries outside spawn and camp with pookie baby soldier. unless he hacks, theres no way that blue meat cylinder can get in here. Plenty of supplies too, outlasting him should be no trouble.

Soldier is just kinda sat there shaking, poor feller saw everything that happened to the blu demo IN DETAIL.

"Erecting a sentry!" i say because im erecting a sentry.

"ERECT? WHERE? AAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" he screams exactly like the melee taunt ingame

"calm down pardner its just me, im building a sentry to protect us from...the guy that caused all this..."

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" he screams again

I'm about to tell him to shut the fuck up but i turn around and see that theres a

"SPAH SAPPIN MAH SENTRY!" 😡

but where is he..?

There's no electrosapper on the sentry gun, but the spy has somehow already done irreparable damage? I examine the underside, hoping it wont confirm my suspicions...

Oh god why.

"SENTREH DOWN!😰😰😰😰😰"

THERES A MASSIVE HOLE IN THE SENTRY WHAT THE FUCK DID THAT DOGONE WHIPPERSNAPPER DO???

oh hey look theres some mad milk in the hole that should be useful 😊 ill use it to decloak the spy!

i collect the mad milk in a bottle and have it held at the ready. If i see so much as a SPECK OF DUST out of place im throwing it.

"Wait a diddly darn rootin tootin second... where's soldier?"

"Right behind you 😈 😈 😈 😈" the voice replies, frenchly.

(this is the part where you watch the video)

Well shit.