Happy New Years Playboy-FEZCO

Sativa Nolan.

​​Why you make it so complicated?

Off the drink, we concentratin'

I know you won't leave me hangin'

Smokin' weed out the container

We spend cash for entertainment

There's more where that came from, that's all I'm sayin'

It's me and you and we makin' arrangements

It's you and me and we makin' arrangements

"It's your song hoe!" Maddy shrieked pointing to Sativa as "SATIVA" by Jhene Aiko and Swae Lee started in the background of the booming New Years Eve Party. Tiva and Maddy sang the lyrics at the top of their lungs ignoring everyone's stares as they danced on each other.

Is it hot in here or is it just me?

I'm so high in here, been smokin' on this weed

Told 'em, "Go on, take a shot on three"

Told 'em, "Drinks is on me"

Yeah, the drinks are on me

I said now go and take a shot on me

Only drug a bitch is on is the tree

But I lasted ten rounds like a freak

Like a G

Jhene's voice poured out through the home speakers as Sativa whined her ass back on Maddy. She felt various eyes on her and she looked up to see someone's eyes lingering over her body and she almost swooned seeing it was Fezco's.

The boy she had liked since 5th fucking grade.

The boy who had given her mixed signals since 7th grade. The boy who she almost kissed just 3 hours ago. She continued to shake her butt on Madeline as Fez felt the blood rush to his cock. "She keeps on fucking tease me bro" he muttered as Ashtray cackled at his state. "Shut the fuck up. You've liked her for how fucking long now and you haven't made your move. It's your fault" Ashtray says collecting money from this random girl as Rue nods in agreement from where she sat.

"Ugh I need water! Coming back!" Mads shouted over the music and Sativa nodded still dancing as 'SKY' by Playboi Carti started up. She kept on dancing as she started to make her way through the crowd to find Maddy (Because she absolutely dreaded being alone) when she felt long hands grab her waist making her immediately uncomfortable. She turned to se Nate Jacobs smirking down at her as she wiggled to get out of his grasp. "Nate get off" She said loud enough for him to hear and he frowned giving her those drunken eyes making her wish she could shrink.

"Nah you wanna act like a slut be a slut for me Tiva" Nate says his hot breath in her ear making her shudder uncomfortably as she tried to move away. "It's Sativa to you and aren't you and Maddy together? Fuck off" She says pushing his hand off her forcefully making his eyes go into a dark tone. He grabbed her wrist hard making her slightly wince as she tried running away from him. She stepped on his foot stumbling as she tripped over someone's random shoelace right into Fez's arms.

Nate emerged from the crowd as she looked up at Fezco who stared at her concerned. "You good?" He mouthed to the girl he was infatuated with as Nate sneered at the two still angry. Sativa didn't answer as Nate just walked away. "Was he messing with you?" Fez said and Sativa shook her head immediately terrified at what he would do to her if she snitched. Fez stared at the fear in her eyes as she quickly departed just as it hit the New Year .

He was going to fucking kill him.

Fezco approached Nate with anger coursing through his veins as Sativa came out of the bathroom. "Sup man, you having a good time" Fez asked and Nate nodded with a confused 'Yeah'. "You make any New Years Resolutions?" he asked, confusing Nathaniel even more confused as he muttered a "No, You?". "A few" Fez said, cracking his knuckles slightly as Nate let out a smirk. "Last time we talked didn't you say you wanted to kill me?" Nate said cockily as Fez let out a tiny pissed off laugh. "Yeah well, Happy New Years playboy" He said holding his cup up and before Nate could too Fezco smashed the glass bottle he had on Nate's head.

Gasps filled the room as Fez started to beat the living shit out of Nate while Tiva just watched shocked. Maddy and Cassie pleaded for him to stop as blood got on Sativa's sneakers. They shouted for McKay as "Fez Stop" escaped her lips. "Fez. Fez stop!" She screamed making him finally look up at her as he got off of Nate. Tears threatened to spill her eyes as Fez's met her own. He grabbed her hand gently leading them through the crowd until they got outside. He pulled her in the car closing it behind her as Ash started to drive.

Sativa sat in the living room as Fezco finally emerged from his bedroom. She looked up at him and Fez sighed sensing the talk he was about to receive. "What the fuck we're you thinking Fez?" She said staring at him dead in the eyes and he smacked his teeth. "He was messing with you Sativa. That's explanation enough" he says and Tiva sighed. "That was still so reckless Fezzy! Who knows what his family's finna do when they find out!" She said thinking about all of the repercussions that we're to come. "I don't care Tiva! He's messed with my business, Maddy and you! Fuck him and his family!" He snaps and she sighs realizing she wasn't going to change is on the matter.

"Lemee see em'" She said quietly gesturing to his knuckles which were bruised. He gave them to her and she inspected not noticing how dangerously close their lips were. She looked up after feeling his eyes on her and the breath seemingly leaves her lungs as their lips almost touch. She felt his hand caress her neck gently as their lips touched just for a second until Ashtray walked in the room.

"Y'all are so nasty."

A/N

HEYYYYYYY

the amount of fezco books i've read in the past 72 hours is actuually concerning but i digress

this is my first imagine book so please give off feadback! 

ALSO REQUESTS ARE OPEN 

BUTTT

HRUUU??

Any comments or suggestions??

I love you guysss