Can Y'all Not!-Fezco

"Momma wait!" Sativa said running after her mother who was already packing her things for her. "No! You're going to live with him! I can't deal with you anymore!" Her ma shouted as Tiva desperately tried to stop her. "Mommy please! He's going to kill me over there! And I don't wanna leave my friends!" She said making her mom cruelly laugh not particularly caring for any of the reasons she gave as she pushed the duffel bag towards her.

"Momma what about Fez? I can't just leave him here!" She said as tears stung her eyes. "I don't give a fuck about fez! He's not good for you anyway!" She screamed back at her daughter as Sativa let out a sob of frustration. She continued to beg her mother and she refused over and over again dragging her daughter to the car.

They got onto the ongoing traffic and Sativa's heart raced as she stared at all the cars that she thought were whizzing past her. Her mother took another turn getting to the spotlight and Sativa knew this was her only chance. "Fuck it" She said opening the car door and sprinting out to the highway making cars honk. "What the fuck Sativa get back!" Her mother shouted rolling down the window as Sativa let her feet carry her to wherever.

Before she knew it she was at Fez's store trying to wipe the insistent tears flowing down her face before he saw. When they finally stopped she walked in the store catching Ash's attention. "You aight Tiva?" he said putting his book down and Sativa looked up. "Yeah" She said quickly and Ash looked at her sideways. "Look, I'm reading the book you was bitching about" He says trying to cheer her up by holding up 'Coraline' for her to see and she let a small smile play on her lips. "I'm proud of you dude, lemme get done talking to fez and i'll help you" She says and he nods gesturing to the back glancing at the dark bruise forming on her face with unmistaken fury. She heads back there to see him counting money and he looks up immediately smiling when he sees her face.

"Hey ma" He says pulling her in for a hug and she cracks a smile at him. He frowns noticing she was off and he pulls back from her. "You aight Tiva?" he says inspecting her face inch by inch and she shakes her head. "Can I stay with you guys for a minute?" she whispers hoping he didn't hear the painful crack in her voice. "Of course, did something happen?" he says now worried until he spots the bruise forming on her cheek. "Yo what's this?" he says gently grabbing her face and she shakes her head. "It's nothing." she lies blinking back the tears still trying to escape from her eyes.

"It is something Tiva so don't fucking lie. Who did it?" he says with an undertone of anger in his voice. "Me and my ma got into a fight that's all. She was tryna send me back to my dad's and I wasn't tryna go so she got mad and shit. It's nothing" she says putting off the whole thing and he shakes his head. "So she put her hands on you?" he asks frustrated and she keeps quiet not saying anything. He sighs getting up and she quickly follows him confused. "Where you going?" she asks making Ash look up from where he was working the register. "Imma go handle it" he responds shortly making her reach after him.

"No Fez I'm fine," she says and he shakes his head. "Y'know I'm getting really sick and fucking tired of people putting they hands on you." He says grabbing bullets from where he kept them making Ash look up excitedly. "I wanna go!" he shoots up and Sativa turned back letting out an immediate "No. No one's going anywhere". "Fezco, please. It's okay, I'm okay" She begs as he starts to leave the store letting out an 'Ash watch the store!' from behind him.

"Fez i'm being so dead ass don't do anything" She said making him turn around. "Even though she be doing too much, that's my ma. I love her" she says making him sigh. "You keep on giving love to people who don't give love back to you" he said as she took his hands in hers. "I'm sorry." she whispers hugging him and he shakes his head. "Don't be sorry you didn't do anything. I'm just tired of people fucking with my girl, that's all" he says making her look up. "Oh your girl huh" she smirks up at him and he pushes her head making her laugh a little until they heard someone shout from the store.

"Can y'all not!"

A/N

ik y'all is tired of me not updating the books y'all want me to update...ts is getting OUTRAGEOUS

But imma go try and pump out that 'ALL THE STARS' chap cus we just hit 8k??? like wtffffff

ANYWAYSSSS

im thinking of of doing an imagine of the season 2 finale but that would literally spoil the ending if i ever decide to adpat Satia and Fez's story into an actual book. So someone please send some adviceeee

hru doeee???

Any comments or suggestions???

I love you guyssss 💓💓💓💓