Bad Habit- FEZCO

(js a tiny one since i did good at my play tdy!)

Sativa sat awake in Fez's room as a noise from the bathroom interrupted her thoughts. Fezco shot up and she shook her head. "I got it." she whispered, getting out of his grasp and he muttered a 'no'. "What if someone's in the house. You not going out there." he says defiantly and she rolls her eyes getting out of bed. "I'll scream if someone is and i'll take the gun." she says kissing his head and grabbing the gun before leaving.

She checked Fez and Ash's grandma's room to make sure she was okay and she opened the door to the bathroom where Faye was sitting on the floor slumped. "Tiva?" She asked confused and Sativa nodded, stepping in the bathroom. "I'm sorry. I fell" she said quietly and Sativa nodded in understanding helped the girl get up. She tucked Faye in and she placed a small kiss on Sativa's cheek making her smile as she went into the kitchen.

She sat in the kitchen on her phone when she felt footsteps approaching her. "Nightmares?" Ashtray asked and Sativa nodded rubbing at her eyes. "You finna look like shit tomorrow" he laughed making her side eye him fiercely. "Not too much now. Why're you awake?" she asked and he shrugged as he went into the fridge. "That stupid bitch woke me up and we don't have anything in the fridge" he responded and Sativa frowned. "Don't do my baby Faye. And i'll buy groceries tomorrow" she says looking in her phone case at how much money she had left making her sigh in frustration making Ash look up.

"Wanna talk about the dream?" Ashtray says awkwardly, making Sativa smirk at the little boy. "The little dipshit cares about me?" She jokes making him push her shoulder. "Obviously." he mutters rolling his eyes making her laugh at his face. "Don't worry about it. You got too much on your hands already" she says getting up to go back to the room until she hears Ash's voice.

"You got a stupid-ass habit of not caring about yourself and not letting people take care of you"

"Bad habit i guess" she smiles as her eyes crinkle a little. "So who's finna care for you Tiva?" he says and Tiva just smiles as she didn't really have an answer for the question.

"Night Ash"

A/N

making a chapter so short like this feels a little unsettling but im way to tired to add anything else frl.

ANYWAYYYSSSS

how we doingggg???

Any comments or suggestions???

I love you guyssss (can't put emoji's cus im on my computer ;( )