Prologue

-

-

Talon stark was anything but a good kid. He was the most rebellious, troubled teen to ever exist.

Many would think Talon would be popular or have a lot of friends, but he wasn't, and he didn't.

People hated Talon. They made fun of him and bullied him.

Now, Talon didn't engage in fights unless he was provoked, and he's been provoked a lot of times to cause fights.

Nobody ever heard his side of the story, always blaming him for starting something.

It wasn't his fault that he was just fueled with so much anger. Anger that he couldn't control sometimes.

People, mostly his parents, assumed that he was just acting out, wanting attention, but he wasn't.

He knew there was something different about himself, but he couldn't figure out what it was.

That made him frustrated. It made him pissed that he couldn't figure out what was wrong with himself.

He heard that people discovered themselves so easily, yet he had troubled discovering himself.

He didn't like people like others did. He had trouble liking someone. He had troubled, loving someone.

He didn't feel emotions like everyone else did. All he felt was anger.

He felt out of his skin, like he was an alien in a human skin shell just walking among people, just trying to blend in, make himself look human, and make himself feel human.

It didn't really work, blending in. He was always the odd one out. Ever since he was a child.

Children always picked him last for a game or just left him out. He obviously didn't care. He felt nothing.

It was weird for a child to feel nothing, and nobody ever told him why he was the way he was.

Everyone ignored his.. problems... because they were problems or, better yet, difficulties.

He wasn't close with his parents. Ever since he was a kid, he would always agrue with them and yell at them.

They got frustrated with him, and he got frustrated back. It never worked out in the end.

He either ended up ground or a smack across the cheek. What made his anger worse was probably that he was always compared to his sisters.

Being the only son in the family, he was always compared to his older sister,Samantha, and his younger sister, Josie.

Sure, his sisters loved him and always included him in stuff that he always ended up taking the blame for, but he wasn't close to them.

He hated being compared to them, which made him angry at them. It wasn't their fault. They were perfect, human, and he was just...foreign.

They also never respected his personal space. He hated physical touch.

It felt like bugs were crawling inside of his skin when someone touched him.

His sister never respected that. They always hugged him, and he would stay still, frozen, until they moved away from him.

He would then tell them to "Fuck off." And to never hug him again but they never listen to him.

He didn't feel anything when Sam moved out, but his chest felt heavy yet light at the same time, like he was happy that she moved out yet sad that she also did, also pissed.

Sam left him alone with their parents and Josie.

God, Josie was a nightmare. She was horrible, and Talon made it his mission to avoid her at all cost, but she always seemed to appear out of nowhere and attack him with hugs.

She was so cheery and joyful. He hated it.

She always called him, "Mr. Grumpy." He hated that name. If he could cringe, he would.

Josie only got worse when their parents decided to move back to their hometown after so many years.

Woodsboro, California.

At Talon's old school, people avoided him, but at this new school...it was a nightmare.

People talked to him. They didn't give up when he snapped at them, especially this group of teens who were always bugging him and became friends with Josie.

He didn't only have to avoid them at school but also at home.

They just walk in, making themselves at home.

His dad's had different names since their names would ring every cops diner bell.

Talon only figured out what his parents did by accident. He was only watching some weird lame movie called "The woodsboro murders " based on the best-selling books by Gale weather.

They put his dad's pictures at the end, younger but Talon wasn't stupid.

His dad's practically still looked the same, just older. He didn't say that he knew. He just kept to himself.

It wasn't like his parents would pay attention to him anyway.

The part where his parents were serial killers wasn't interesting to him, but Ghostface seemed to interest him.

When he first held the mask in his hand, it felt like piece of his puzzle was finally completed.

Like the mask staring back at him belongs with his foreign human form.

Putting on the mask was something else, and holding a knife, a bloody knife while standing above a dead body was something that Talon couldn't explain in words.

He finally felt..human. it was like Ghostface was the part of him that was missing.

It pissed off his parents, too.

He guessed that if he could feel love, then being Ghostface, pissing off his parents, and killing people is what made him feel it.

It made him feel a different emotion other than anger when he saw how pissed his parents were when someone copied them.

It made him feel giddy.

Everything was going okay-ish for him until Dead bodies started to drop in woodsboro, and he wasn't the one doing it.

Two other Ghostface show up and ruin his plans and he was fucking pissed.

--------------
Word count - 972

Thoughts?