Chapter three : "They're all dead!'

-

-

"...first day of school, Talon." Talon glanced at his mother, who was leaning on the doorframe of his bedroom door.

Her arms crossed her chest as she stared at Talon , who was sitting in his chair by his desk.

It was the next day, and his mom had come to bring him down for breakfast, but she was also scolding him for the fight he had gotten in on his first day of school.

"..they didn't apologize." Talon replied, standing up and grabbing his school bag that he had thrown yesterday evening.

Taylen Stark, his mother, let out a deep sighed, "Listen, I'm not saying don't get into fights because trust me, I've had so many fights in high school, your dad's did too, but not on the first day."

Talon stared at his mother. She was right. He shouldn't get into fights. No, he should kill them instead of getting into fights, save his anger for when he's impaling his knife into their flesh.

Taylen except for Talon to agrue with her like always, but instead, Talon let out a small quiet, "Okay."

He walked past her and out of his room, leaving his mother in slight shock.

It was the first time their conversation didn't end in a screaming match.

Taylen followed Talon downstairs, and Talon glanced at the food on the table before deciding it was good enough for breakfast.

Talon wasn't a picky eater, but sometimes food didn't interest him, and his parents forced him to eat.

Talon sat far away from Josie and grabbed a chocolate pancake with his hand.

"Ew, can you at least grab a plate? Maybe a fork?" Josie suggested, grimacing in disgust.

Talon only stared at her, eating his pancake.

The doorbell rang a second later as Stu Macher, Talon's dad, passed him a plate and a fork.

"I got it!" Josie said, standing up with a grin on her face before rushing out of the dining room and into the hallway, disappearing behind the wall.

It wasn't even a second later that Josie came back with her friends following behind her.

Mindy let out a whistle as she took in the house. "Wow, this place looks nice and expensive."

"Josie, who are your friends?" Taylen questioned, eyeing the teenagers behind her daughter.

As Josie was introducing her friends to her family and her family to her friends, Talon was glaring at everyone.

This was his home, and they just invaded his personal space. He had to deal with them at school, and now at home?

Talon angrily stabbed his fork into his pancake, his grip on his fork was tight , and if someone bothered him, he wouldn't hesitate to stab them with it.

Someone sat next to him, and it was Liv. She took a pancake from his plate, throwing him a grin as he threw her a glare.

Chad sat on the other side of him, but unlike Liv, he didn't steal a pancake, but he did take a piece of bacon.

"Don't your parents feed you?" Talon blurted out,

"Talon." Josie said his name in a warning tone,

"Someone dragged me out of the house before I could have breakfast." Chad replied, throwing Mindy a look who was asking Taylen questions.

"My parents don't feed me." Liv replied, and Talon rolled his eyes before passing her his fork.

"Eat with a fork. Josie's so sensitive about it." He grumbled, and Liv smiled, taking the fork.

"Thanks, Tal."

"I just internally puked."

Liv and Chad shared a look before laughing, and Talon didn't know what was so funny.

Talon felt a pair of eyes on him. He turned his head and saw Amber staring at him.

Talon narrowed his eyes at her, and she looked away, but there was something about amber that made Talon just want to push her into a pit of fire.

Then again, Talon wanted to push everyone into a pit of fire and just watch them burn.

"..you going to the party tonight?" Liv voice snapped him out of his thoughts.

She was asking him. She was asking if he was going to a party. Talon was going to open his mouth to reject, saying that he would rather stay home, but Josie spoke before he could.

"Can we? We'll back before 10." Josie questioned, glancing at her parents, but her eyes stayed on their papa, Billy loomis.

The one who had the final say.

Talon was hoping that he would say no, but instead, he said , "That's fine, just be back before midnight."

Liv threw an arm over Talon's shoulders, "We'll have them home before midnight."

Her touch didn't make his skin crawl. It didn't make him feel uncomfortable, but what did make him uncomfortable was the look his parents were giving him.

He couldn't stay one more second in his home.

He stood up, "Whatever." With that, he walked out of the dining room and out of the house, breathing the fresh morning air.

Those jerks that he beat up yesterday were going to die, and there was nothing that was gonna stop that.

Nobody was going to stop him.

🔪

The music was loud, and his ears were buzzing, but he ignored it in favor of sliding the mask down, and the person staring at him was Ghostface.

His other half. Excitement built up inside of him as he sneaked out of the room he was inside of.

He didn't know whose room it was, and he honestly didn't care.

He was on the upper floor, where there weren't many people. The people on the upper floor ignored him as they made out, or they were drunk.

He grinned behind the mask as he saw one of the jerks, and he snuck up behind him, titling his head back, and sliding the knife across his neck, blood splurt out, splattering across the wall.

The girl the guy was making out was horrified, and she screamed, her face covered in blood, but nobody heard her.

Her screaming was silenced by Talon . He drove his knife into her neck, silencing her. He twisted the knife and slid the knife to the right.

She was dead in seconds.

"..what the fuck!?" Talon turned his head,and rushed forward.

Josie was downstairs with her new friends, dancing with Tara.

Then, out of nowhere, someone came crashing down into the glass table, shattering and making everyone pause, letting out startled screams.

Josie stared with wide eyes, and Tara gasped beside her.

It wasn't long before people started screaming.

"They're all dead! They're dead!"

🔪

1099 words

Thoughts?