Chapter 1

"Shadow!" Sonic yells. Shadow slightly ignores Sonic because he's focused on his archery. "SHADOW! why are you ignoring me?" Sonic says, disappointed.  "For your information, I wasn't ignoring you, I was focused on archery," Shadow relied, annoyed. "Oh, well let's go!" Sonic says grabbing Shadow soft wrist. "Go where?" Shadow asks. "The team needs us! I came here for your help," Sonic explains. "Ugh whatever, can't do anything by yourself I see," Shadow says. "Oh quit yapping, and let go," Knuckles says, annoyed. Shadow grabs Knuckles and Sonic, and grabs out his Chaos Emerald and zaps themselves to the rest of the team. "Where have y'all been? We have been fighting Eggman by ourselves!" Amy explains. "We went to get Shadow for-," knuckles explains until he got cut off by Sonic jumping towards Eggman without any plan. "SONIC!" Amy, Shadow, and Knuckles yell. In a quick second Shadow run towards Eggman to save Sonic, but Eggman is able to grab both and take off. "Let us go Egghead!" Sonic demands. Eggman ignores Sonics demands, and walks towards Shadow. "Shadow...," Eggman starts talking. Sonic sees Eggman trying to get Shadows attention, and he runs as fast as he can to get out of the cage he's in to save Shadow, but the cage was fast proof, where he couldn't break through. "Awe stupid hedgehog can't get loose," Eggman starts laughing. "Leave him alone!"  Shadow finally yells, irritated. "Shadow!?" Sonic says whispering. "What do you want from us?" Shadow asks already wanting to lay a hand on Eggman. "Well seems like the ultimate life form wants to know," Eggman says, teasingly. "Ugh get the the point already!" Shadow says, angry. "Awe see I would tell you, but I can't," Eggman says. Eggman starts to walk into another room, and turns back and smiles at the hedgehogs. "Don't escape! although you can't," Eggman says, disturbingly. After Eggman walk into the other room, Shadow thinks of a plan to get out, and he finally get's out of the cage he was stuck in. Shadow starts walking around trying to find a way out trying to leave without Sonic. "Shadow! Let me out!" Sonic says, demandingly. "Why should I?" Shadow asks, teasing Sonic. "If you don't let me-" Sonic says getting cut off by Shadow letting him free. "Your gonna do what now?" Shadow says, slightly smiling. "I um going to um... Thanks Shadow!" Sonic says while trying to speak. "That's what I thought," Shadow says turning around trying to find a way out before Eggman comes back. "Help me find a way out before Egghead comes back," Shadow demands Sonic to help. Shadow and Sonic go crazy trying to find a way out until Shadow makes a smart remark towards Sonic, and Sonic couldn't take his teasing anymore. "Mhm, Shadow...!" Sonic says pinning Shadow to the lap wall. "Get off me! What are you doing?" Shadow asks, blushing pink-red. Sonic leans in, and Shadow shuts his eyes thinking he was done for. "Mhm, quit teasing me!" Sonic whispers in Shadows ear. Shadow finally gets himself together, and pushes Sonic off him, but also he finds a way out of Eggman's layer. "Ouch, why'd you push me so hard?" Sonic asks. "Next time it will be a punch!" Shadow says, still blushing. Sonic and Shadow run out of Eggman's layer, and heads back home without a word to each other the whole time walking home. "Why was Shadow's face red?" Sonic asks himself in his head. "That little FAKER made me red!" Shadow says in his head, still blushing at what just happened. "Shadow...," Sonic says breaking the silence. Shadow turns towards Sonic seeing him feel guilty. "What do you want now!?" Shadow asks, annoyed. "I just wanted to say I'm sorry for putting us into danger," Sonic explains, felling guilty. "Well Faker, you should be," Shadow says. "Can you forgive me?" Sonic asks, smiling while blushing. "Is he blushing?" Shadow asks himself. "Shadow...?" Sonic says snapping Shadow out of his zoned out self. "Huh, uh yea, whatever. I forgive ya," Shadow says thinking about Sonic blushing. Sonic and Shadow finally got home, and the team was worried. "SONIC! YOUR OKAY!" Amy yells, excided. "Yea, all thanks to Shadow," Sonic says, smiling. Sonic looks at Shadow, and grabs his soft wrist, and pulls him aside. "Hey Shadow, I um... wanna hang out?" Sonic asks, blushing. "Uh, sure?" Shadow approves. Sonic and Shadow walk to the archery area where Shadow practices, and Sonic watches Shadow practicing. "Why do I feel attracted to Sonic so much?" Shadow asks himself in his head. "Why was I blushing near Shadow?" Sonic asks himself in his head. Shadow moved his head slightly to the left, and saw how Sonic was staring at him. Shadow couldn't focus because he kept thinking about how Sonic was blushing. Shadow decided to teach Sonic archery because Sonic looked bored. For Hours Sonic and Shadow were hanging out doing archery. Finally they both fell asleep on the sand at the beach cuddling each other. 

Author: I will do Chapter 2 on April 14th 2024. Hoped you like the first chapter!