Chapter 3

Sonic rereads his messages between him and Shadow, until he hears a light breath behind him, and he turns around almost screaming. "SHADOW!" Sonic says almost screaming. "Hey Faker," Shadow says, smirking. "S...so what did you wanna talk about?" Sonic asks, blushing dark-red. "About what happened earlier," Shadow replies, smirking. Sonic's face lit up with bright-red blush that was very noticeable to the other hedgehog. "I...um," Sonic says, trying to speak. "Just shut up!" Shadow says, still smirking. Shadow grabs Sonic by his waist, and starts kissing him slowly. Sonic was surprised, but went with it because he slightly was turned on by it. Tails and Knuckles walked in the house, and saw Sonic and Shadow making out, and Knuckles was about to fight Shadow until Tails pulled him back. "Knucks...don't startle them," Tails whispered in Knuckles ear. "But Shadow is hurting Sonic!" Knuckles said, worried. "No Knucks, they are making out like we were!" Tails explained, blushing because what him and Knuckles did. "Shouldn't we l...," Knuckles said getting cut off. "Knuckles...Tails...!" Sonic screams. Shadow looks behind him, and gets startled. Before anyone could speak, Shadow grabs Sonic's fluffy waist, and zaps themselves out of the house into Shadow's room for more privacy. "S...Shadow!" Sonic stutters. "Humph, shut up!" Shadow says, pushing Sonic onto his bed without breaking their kiss. Sonic and Shadow kiss for like 5 minutes before Sonic had enough of being the bottom. "GUH...!" Shadow moans when Sonic flips Shadow onto the bottom. "Really?" Shadow asks. "It's my turn now!" Sonic says, grabbing Shadow's thigh and starts kissing him roughly. About two hours, Sonic and Shadow was making love in Shadow's bed. Sonic went to get up off the bed, but his legs were very shaky from the experience he had a few minutes ago. "Woah be careful Faker," Shadow says, grabbing onto Sonic's waist. "What are you wanting? I'll go get it. You need to rest!" Shadow says, getting up off the bed. "I want Tea," Sonic replies. "I can get it myself," Sonic says. "Nope! You need to get you strength back, so I'm going to grab it!" Shadow says. Sonic lays back down while Shadow walks down stairs to grab Tea for Sonic, then goes to fall asleep cuddling with Sonic. Meanwhile, Tails and Knuckles were kissing on the couch when Knuckles decided to move to Tails inventions room. 

Going to school tomorrow, so I may not do Chapter 4 tomorrow. There's a 50/50 chance I might.