Chapter 2

Shadow slightly opens his eyes finding a blue hedgehog cuddling him. "Ugh seriously?" Shadow whispers. Shadow tried to move slowly without waking the blue hedgehog, but when Shadow moved, Sonic gripped Shadows thigh and pulled him closer. "humph," Sonic growled. Shadow nearly moaned from Sonic grabbing his thigh, but he held it in. Sonic finally opened his eyes slowly noticing Shadow blushing dark-red, and Sonic looks down where his hand was, and he started blushing bright-red. Sonic jumped up still in shock. "So Faker finally decided to wake up, hum?" Shadow asked, teasingly. "Why didn't you wake me up?" Sonic asked, still blushing. "Well I was trying to get up without waking you up, but you decided to grab my thigh and cuddle me more!" Shadow explained. Sonic stared at Shadow that felt like forever, until Sonic finally came back to reality, and ran away. "SLAM!" Sonic slams his front door open. "SONIC!" Tails yells in embarrassment. "What the...?" Sonic says, surprised. "It...It's not what it looks like Sonic!" Tails says, still embarrassed. Before Tails and Knuckles could explain, Sonic runs into his room confused and surprised. Tails and Knuckles sit in embarrassment after seeing that Sonic saw them kissing in plain sight. "Um see you later Tails?" Knuckles ask, embarrassed. "Um y-yea," Tails says, blushing. Knuckles walks towards the blushing fox, and gives him one last kiss before walking out. "Tails?" Sonic says, confused. "Oh Uh...Sonic," Tails says, embarrassed. "Care to explain?" Sonic asks. "Oh umm, well I guess you now know...so um...Me and Knuckles are um...D...Dating...," Tails stutters. "Um...congrats," Sonic says. Sonic and Tails stare at each other until Tails breaks the silence. "So why did you...um slam the door coming in?" Tails asks, confused. "Um well I guess I can trust you since well y'know...," Sonic explains. "So what happened? Did Shadow mess with you again?" Tails asks starting to worry. "N...no," Sonic says, stuttering. "So what happened?" Tails asks. "Shadow and me were um...cuddling...," Sonic stutters. "Ohhh, so what happened between that?" Tails asks, curiously. "I um might of grabbed his thigh pulling him towards me when I was Sleeping," Sonic says, blushing. "Oh, looks like you have feelings for him," Tails replies. "Feelings...?" Sonic asks out loud. "Yea...Kind of like me and Knuckles," Tails explains. Sonic looks at Tails, and looks to his phone seeing an message from Shadow. "S...Shadow messaged me!" Sonic says, blushing. "What did he say?" Tails asks Sonic. Sonic looks at his phone, and starts to read the message. "Are you free? I wanna talk to you," Sonic repeated what he read. Sonic looks at Tails, and Tails nods his head for Sonic to reply. "Uh sure. Where at?" Sonic messaged Shadow. Just a few minutes later, Shadow replies to Sonic. "I'm coming to your house," Sonic reads Shadows message to Tails. "HE'S COMING HERE NOW!" Sonic yells, blushing, "Oh well that means I should leave. I'm going to Knuckles," Tails says walking out the door. Sonic watches Tails walk out the door going to Knuckles. After a few minutes, Tails finally reaches Knuckles house. Tails was about to knock  on the door, but Knuckles opens the door before Tails could touch the scratchy door. "T...Tails, what are you doing here?" Knuckles asks. "Sonic has a guest, so I decided to come here to um...um make out!" Tails says, whispering the last two words. "To what?" Knuckles asks just to hear him say it again. "Knuckles...," Tails says, blushing. "Humph," Knuckles says, pulling Tails into the house. Knuckles runs into his bedroom while still holding Tails fluffy hand. Knuckles pushes Tails onto his bed, and starts to kiss Tails' neck. "Mhm K...Knuckles," Tails says moaning Knuckles name. Knuckles and Tails go on with their "Talking" while Sonic's heart is beating like crazy because Shadow is on his way to Sonic's house. 

\Will have Chapter 3 out on April 15th. I decided to write Chapter 2 very late. Chapter 2 wasn't what I was planning, but I read some Sonadow stories, and I saw how it was 100% about them, so I decided to add a side Couple in my Sonadow story to make it more interesting. Hoped you guys liked Chapter 2. (I write too much lol)