Chapter Six.

The office was quiet and Zhao glanced over at Masha as she sat quietly at her desk

The office was quiet and Zhao glanced over at Masha as she sat quietly at her desk. She was never this quiet and it honestly was concerning to him. She usually tapped her finger against the desk, she hummed or she would play her music very faintly but she was quiet the entire morning. He cleared his throat as he crossed his arms. "I'm going out for lunch, would you like to join?" He asked and Masha turned to look at Zhao.

"I rather eat rocks," Masha replied

Zhao's mouth fell open instantly.

Masha turned back around and she went back to reading.

Zhao's jaw tightened and he stood up, he walked over to Masha and took the book out of her grasp and she sighed. "Mr. Han, I'm trying to be nice here—"

"I am too. Come with me or you're fired," Zhao hissed.

Masha rolled her eyes and stood up, "I hate this man," she thought as she snatched her purse from the back of her chair then walked out of the office.

Zhao finally came out and he didn't have on his white coat but he just wore his all black button up and a black vest over it. He walked behind Masha as she walked, she typed away on her phone to avoid his gaze or any contact with him.

He sighed as he stopped walking, "Do you even know where we're going?" Zhao asked her and Masha stopped walking, she turned and looked up at him.

Zhao's face softened and he rubbed his fingers against his forehead. "We're taking my car, we're going to Chili's," Zhao said and Masha's eyes widened because one thing about her, she loved Chili's so much. It was reasonably priced, the food was delicious and her father used to take her family there all the time when she was young.

"O-Okay," Masha mumbled.

Zhao nodded and he walked beside her then he motioned for her to walk with him.

The walk wasn't long before they got to the garage of the hospital and they walked over to the line of Teslas that sat being charged. Zhao walked over to a black Tesla and he unlocked the door on the passenger side the opened the door. Masha glanced at Zhao then she got into the car.

The car smelled practically brand new and there wasn't any crumb or any slight of use in sight.

Zhao got into the car and he shut the door, "You like Tesla?" Masha asked him and Zhao shook his head, "No, but my older sister gave me this car as a gift and I can't say no to her. I have a BWM Series 8 and a Motorcycle," Zhao said and Masha gasped, "You drive a motorcycle? I never saw that coming," Masha chuckled a little and Masha quickly put her seatbelt on.

Zhao focused as he backed out of the parking lot, "Drew and I are like motorcycles so we went and took lessons and then we got our license," Zhao explained

He drove out of the garage and Masha looked out the window with a small grin.

"That's nice," Masha mumbled.