Never Forget Me

She opened her eyes feeling the cold touch her naked skin as the blanket shifted slowly from her nude form when her husband started kissing down along her spine. She smiled to herself, her sleepy eyes still closed. Waking up like this was the best way to open her eyes to the last day of the year, at least.. if you slept.

But she couldn't sleep. She didn't know why or what kept her from sleeping, but it was difficult, and she only managed to close her eyes for two hours in total. He knew she had trouble sleeping but wasn't aware of the extent until this night they shared. After their activities together, he thought she would be tired enough to sleep a bit, but no. Only after he gave her a thirth orgasm did she finally get a little rest. Maybe she had been too excited to sleep with him for the first time after months of not sharing a bed together. Whatever the reason, he stayed awake for her, and the two had chatted more than they had in recent days. Between their conversationts, he tried to put her to sleep, only for her to sigh and shift sides. Then she would meet his gaze, and they would kiss for a bit, lying wrapped up in each other's arms.

Sweeney would have made love to her all night long, but she was pregnant, and after the second round she was really tired. That was why hours after their lovemaking, he just pleasured her instead of making her more tired. He smiled to himself between kisses, thinking about how she cried desperately for him, begging him not to stop. Her sweet moans and the noises he had missed so much still echoing in his mind. Hearing her wake the whole town up like she did last night made him want her even more.

Even though Nellie was exhausted, she felt bliss beyond belief as he pampered her with so much love that it warmed her heart. She started to chuckle as his kisses lowered down the curve of her spine, tickling her while mumbling, "So beautiful," agains her soft skin.

"I'm as fat as Mrs. Mooney, love." She says, not believing how he could still find her attractive and as beautiful as ever when her whole body was swollen, and she looked like a potato.

"Fat?" He said, shocked at her words. "There is nothing fat, only your belly has grown." He answered. Nothing could make her ugly in his eyes, certainly not carrying his child.

She then felt his strong arm, which had gotten stronger because of using crutches, wrap around her torso. He stroked her belly, kissing her shoulder. "How do you feel, my love?" She heard his husky voice whisper into her ear, sending chills through her whole body as he left a kiss on her earlobe and stroked her back with his the back of his other hand.

Opening her eyes now, knowing full well she wasn't going to sleep anyway, she answered, "Tired." Slowly turning from her right to her left side to face him.

He looked worried, she could see. "I'm alright, darling." She said, stroking his arm up and down to reassure him.

"I'm sorry." He felt guilty. Maybe it was because of what they had been up to that night that she couldn't sleep. Maybe he got a little too carried away, but then again, how could he not, having a wife like her?

"There is nothing to apologize for, sweetheart. I loved every second of it." Her hand shifted to his cheek, slowly caressing down to his beard with her thumb.

His eyes looked with so much love and warmth. "Stay in bed." He said, getting out of bed with something in his mind.

"Where are you going?" She asked, seeing him take clean trousers from the drawers and put them  on in a hurry. Without putting a shirt on, he limped out of the room, calling "Downstairs." As she could hear him already descending the stairs.

She closed her eyes for a second. Before she knew it, after a while, she felt the bed dip beside her and she stirred. "What happend?" She asked, yawning.