1

"Hey! Give me it back Byeon Wooseok!" I say as I attempt to snatch back my letter. He was tall, and I mean TALL. Being half his height, obviously, getting back that letter was impossible.

"Here." He says, holding it above his head. "Get it."

"You're being annoying Wooseok, that letter is for Hyunwook! Don't you dare read it or I really will kill you." I threaten.

He laughs. "Kill me? I'd love to see you try." He kept on teasing me.

Hyunwook, the school's ladies' man, was extremely popular. He was in practically every sport available. He was smart, athletic, and handsome!

I had a massive crush on Hyunwook at that time. We were inseparable, at least I thought so. I'd join all the clubs he was in, help him with his homework, study with him, and even hang out with him sometimes. Many people assumed we were dating!

Byeon Wooseok, Hyunwook's best friend, had the same status as him. They were both equally as popular and we're known as "The Two Heartthrobs."

At that time, I would say I was pretty popular too. Guys would constantly send me love letters, buy me gifts, and ask me to be their girlfriend. Even so, I ignored every single confession. Why? Because I was head over heels for Hyunwook, and Hyunwook only.

Hyunwook, Wooseok, and I, Soyeon, were the inseparable trio.

"What are you guys doing?" Hyunwook said, walking by the two of us, judging.

"Nothing!" I say, as I snatch back the letter as he was distracted.

"Hyunwook, since it's break time, do you wanna come with me to the convenience store?" I ask, clinging onto this arm. "I need to buy some snacks."

Wooseok rolls his eyes. "Soyeon, that's the fifth time you've gone this week, are you trying to gain weight or something?"

I scowl at him. "Since when do you pay attention to how many times I go to the store? You mind other people's businesses, no wonder your class rank is 21/24."

"Yeah whatever.." He says.

Hyunwook sighs. "Soyeon, I can't go with you, I have to talk with my homeroom teacher about something, sorry. You can go with Wooseok though." He said, while walking away with an apologetic smile.

I was a little disappointed, however, that smile made all those feelings go away. Hyunwook has a gorgeous smile that just captivates you the second you see it. Additionally, he's an extremely positive man, so smiling is like a habit to him. That's why people like me get attracted to him. Hyunwook, he's really something else.

I wouldn't say the same for Wooseok though. Just seeing his face makes my blood boil. He always picks on me and teases me. I couldn't even imagine how he would treat his future girlfriend. Him being sweet and flirty? Gross.

"Hey! Where are you going?!" He shouts as I walk away.

I stop and turn around. "Are you deaf or do you have memory loss? I'm going to the convenience store you idiot."

"Wait for me!" He runs to me and we walk together there.

Hey y'all! I know I said I would finish a story before deciding to upload, but whenever I did that, I would lose motivation and not finish it. So now, I decided to upload episodes as I go. Hope you enjoyed the plot so far, I'm trying to upload more for practice because my writing state exam coming on Thursday, so yeah. Please look forward to more episodes coming!

+Support my man, Wooseok, in his new drama "Lovely Runner" because the drama is amazing!