2

"Hey, Soyeon. Have you ever considered dating anyone besides Hyunwook?" Hyejin, my best friend, asked. "I mean, if one day, he ends up rejecting you, how will your life be after that?"

I was kind of caught off guard by her sudden question. "Well, I guess I would have to force myself to move on. But I don't think Hyunwook would be so cold to reject me and ghost me or anything. Even if he doesn't feel the same, I'm someone very determined. If I'm determined to get something, I get it."

She looked at me with admiration in her eyes. "Woah, Soyeon. I got the chills from listening to you. I truly admire your confidence, queen."

I laugh. "Stop it, Hyejin.."

-Time Skip-

It was a rainy, humid day when someone had approached her while hanging out with Hyunwook and Wooseok.

"Excuse me, I forgot to bring an umbrella today, could I perhaps share with one of you?" She smiled. She looked like a girl our age, and she seemed pretty friendly so we agreed. Chaewon, the girl, ended up sharing an umbrella with Hyunwook and we walked to the nearest store to buy her an umbrella.

We met her at school the next day. Turns out, she's a new student in our class! She quickly made friends and was the talk of the school. Some people were even comparing the two of us. She kept walking up to Hyunwook and Wooseok on her first day, asking them to show her around the school. They agreed and so I went with them. When she noticed that I was walking with them, she gave me a look that only I could see. A dirty one.

I told the two, but they didn't believe me because in their eyes, Chaewon is someone who wouldn't hurt a fly, let alone be a scheming bitch. But then again, maybe I'm hallucinating? I started to wonder though, if it was true, would they really believe someone they met a day ago over me? Just thinking about this makes me so icky. But I trust them, so I hope they feel the same.

"Hey, Wooseok! Have you heard? They're planning on adding a new music club!" I exclaimed. "Should we join?"

"A music club? I mean sure, I haven't played the piano in a while, I guess it could help." He said. "What about Hyunwook, is he going to sign up?"

"Well..he said he was going to sign up for the community service one. Chaewon is in that one too so he won't have to worry about being alone." I said.

When I first heard the news, I was a little upset. However, there's always more chances to be with him. I'm just glad I was Wooseok, even though he can be a jerk sometimes.