Down the Rabbit hole 🕳️

To be  honest, I was quite scared, and right after I decided to jump into the rabbit hole I suddenly thought that this might not be the best idea. Probably because I am following a literal RABBIT down a HOLE not sure if I am going to DIE or be CAPTURED when I reach the bottom... if I reach the bottom. 

Now many people don't quite get to experience the wonders of the famous rabbit hole. It was honestly one of the best things to ever happen to me. Right when you fall in you immediately feel like you're in a totally different world. A world of wonder. Everything is flouting, you then see different furniture to represent different rooms. Pictures, tea cups, a bed fly past you as you fall down, down, down. On the way you can pick up a book from a bookshelf, or have yourself a cup of tea, or smell one of the red roses. You feel as though you're floating instead of falling and honestly only lasts for a short time, maybe 7 minutes? 

After about 2 minutes of floating, I saw the white rabbit again going a bit faster than me down towards the bottom. I attempted to go faster, but failed. So I just tried to just enjoy the fall. Then about 5 minutes later I saw the bottom, it looked like a ceiling, with a chandelier. I honestly was super scared at this point, I still don't know how on earth I thought this was a good idea. Little did I know that whole split second discussion to follow a white rabbit would change my life... forever.