The Past

So I followed the Rabbit through Wonderland, we past some flowers, past the White Rabbit's house. A lovely little cottage, however it looked newer than the last time I saw it. Wait, didn't Alice break the last time she was here? 

"Mr. White Rabbit?", I asked.

"Yes dear girl?", replied the White Rabbit.

"Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Alice destroy your home the last time she was here?" 

"Why, yes, how did you know that Seven?" - White Rabbit.

"Well, I don't know, just for some reason, I recognize the house and knew what happened. Perhaps I too, was here before..." I started to trail off.

"Well I don't believe you have, I would've remembered that an another girl came into Wonderland after of before Alice." , stated the White Rabbit. 

"Oh."

"Now come along, we don't have much time."

~Some time later~

"Mr. White Rabbit? When will we meet the Mad Hatter?" I asked.

"Hm? The Mad Hatter? How do you know about him? I haven't spoken about him yet, and you couldn't possibly tell who he was on the Oraculum."

"Well, once again, I don't know, I just, remember him. Him and the Queen of Hearts, you, Absolem, and the twins? I really think I've been here before."

"But yet I have never met you before today, so you couldn't possibly have been here before. That's impossible."-White Rabbit.

"Well, you see, I don't believe my body has been here before, my... my spirit has. Because I remember watching Alice, meet you all, walking, even painting the roses red. I-I remember it."

"Oh this is not good, not good at all. I have never met you before today, and you have even said that have not yet met me! Oh, we must go back to Absolem, quickly!"

So, we just turned around and went back to Absolem.

~They travel back to Absolem in silence (because I don't know what the heck they would say)~

Once we got back to Absolem, he did not look happy. 

"Why... are... you... back?" asked Absolem.

"Seven here believes that she has been here before, yet she claims she never has walked here" explains the White Rabbit.

"Hm... Seven, what do you... have to say to... this?"

"Well, you see, I have seen this seen this place before, but I just haven't actually been in it fiscally. To be honest, I don't get either."

"Well then, I just so happen... to... have the answer."

"The Oraculum wrote about it, the day Alice arrived. A girl will see and hear all yet not be with all. Seven here, is that girl. She saw all that happened to Alice, heard all, but yet did not feel or be with us all. This just very much confirms that she is the correct person to fight along side Alice in this great battle. Now we need to move more quickly then ever, I will call over a butterfly to send you two to the White Queen, there she will learn how to fight and protect Wonderland."

Then suddenly Absolem made a strange noise and a beautiful red butterfly came flying down from the sky.

"You called Absolem?" , asked the Red butterfly.

"Yes... please send Seven and... the White Rabbit to the White Queen's castle with no delay, we haven't got the time." Replied Absolem.

"Um... ok. Hi, I'm um, Seven." I said.

"Hello, I am Raith. Now come along, we have much to do. You too White Rabbit."

"Why, yes of course, quickly Seven!"