Why am I in Wonderland?

I'm now in wonderland. That's such a crazy thought to me. Right at this moment I'm right side up, and staring at a bottle, which of course says "drink me". Just like Alice, I took a sip. Once again not many people have the opportunity to feel as Alice when she shrinks, honestly for me it just feels like growing pains. Then suddenly the rabbit spoke. 

"Are you Alice?" 

"No sir, my name is Seven, may I ask where am I?" I already knew where I was... but it would at least be nice to know that I wasn't dreaming, or maybe I am, idk. 

"Wait, you are not Alice! Oh dear, oh dear this is  not good, not good at all, come dear Seven I must take you to the Absolem." (Absolem=The Blue caterpillar)  

Can I just say, the second I walked out from that like talking door, I was in aw. I mean I literally am walking into WONDERLAND!!! Oh my gosh, you know the feeling when someone surprises you with lets say a birthday party (or unbirthday in Wonderland) and you got some hints on the way, that was the feeling when I finally opened the door to a wondrous site. It looked like a garden of some shorts.(Hey! Note from the author! Most of scenes I am describing are exactly like the ones when Alice (live action) comes into wonderland again, and again, once Alice is actually in wonderland the story will mainly follow the same scenes with not much/very little changing other then the fact that Seven will now be in the "film". Thank you!😁) Whatever it was it looked gorgeous!!! I followed the rabbit down a short path, looking all around at this strange place. 

Finally we meet Absolem. "Who... are... you?", asks Absolem. 

"Why, I am Seven." 

"What is a... Seven?", he asks. 

"I don't know, how could I know, all I know, is that my name is Seven." 

"Very well, well we shall see if you are needed in Wonderland, there must be a reason why you are here, and claim not to be Alice. Unroll the Oraculum." The Oraculum is like a scroll of some shorts, it tells of the past, and the future, in a calendar form. (It explains it best in the movie). Once they unroll the Oraculum, I see me, standing over it, then when I look further, I see Alice, doing the same thing, then they show me, Alice, slaying the Jabberwocky, then me, down at the bottom, fighting, card... people?

"Absolem, is this girl supposed to be here, to help fight alongside Alice in battle?", asks the White Rabbit.

"Not hardly, but she will in 2 months time." ,replies Absolem. "Take her to the White Queen please Rabbit."

"Very well, Absolem, (then turns to me) come along Seven, the White Queen is this way.", says the White Rabbit. And so, I just follow him, again towards the White Queen, with just a little bit of fear.