Custom characters backgrounds. And disclaimer!!

Melody Larusso and Rex Mills-Lawrence and huge disclaimer!!!

When this idea was brought to light, we added our own custom characters... now this someone doesn't know I'm going to do this... and I would have loved to give credit, but seeing as we don't speak anymore... I won't be. So sorry you'll never know them. (To this person, I apologize for the credit issue.)
My character is Melody, she is Sam's twin sister. 5'4 in height, about the same size/body shape to Sam except her hair in as dark as Daniel's rather lighter like Amanda's. Melody also goes by Mel and Mick. She's been in and out of relationships, she likes both men and women. She sings, plays guitar her favorite being her fender elec guitar, she sometimes plays piano.

So basically melody plays in her family band that Daniel started in the late 80s. (In high school him and Johnny would've gone against each other in a battle of the bands thing, Daniel wins a contract hence the tour etc after all these years.) when melody began she was purely guitar/piano... because she was scared to sing. Later in the story she winds up singing.

Now Rex was my friends character, and I am out of respect changing some of Rex's elements to not be exactly the same, while leaving some important elements.
Rex is the son of Johnny Lawrence and Ali Mills. He is older than Robby Keene, (Johnny met Shannon while on a gig, and she wound up prego, but they never stayed together.) Ali did raise Rex by herself for a long time, similar to Shannon raising Robby without Johnny all those years. But unlike Robby not wanting Johnny around, Rex told his mother that he wanted to meet his father and get to know him. So now Rex plays in Johnny's band, doing local gigs in the valley.
Rex is around 20 years old, I would say around 6'0 in height, similar build to Johnny. He is the lead singer and guitarist to his and Johnny's band. Loves drawing, singing, guitar, playing gigs and riding his motorcycle. Rex is also bisexual, he has a huge crush on melody, but Robby gets in the way of that.

So I am not going through and listing each character, what they did, etc. that will happen through out the story/ be edited because there is a lot to go through.

But part of my disclaimer... I need to say now that, there is rape, sexual assault, and other things of those natures... there is also drugs and alcohol. Now I won't be able to exactly pin point every single abuse, or drug act. But these are what I would believe them to be like. Now onto the story. I hope you'll enjoy as I update.