Taking control

As they arrive home Robby finished the bottle of rum and started slurring as he spoke, "co-one on baby- let's have some fun-un." His face was a tad flush as he started pulling at her bralette top as she got out of the car, "Robby stop, you can wait until we're inside!" She covered her chest as the top started to come loose. Robby laughed and let go and opened his door as he started to climb out.
Mel rolled her eyes watching him walk to the door and lean against it, holding her bag. Quietly she locked the car up and walked over unlocking the door, immediately being hit with the smell of pot as they walked in. "Robby what the fuck..." he laughed, "oh yea I smoked like a lot before coming back to the bar..." he sat down on the couch and looked over Mel, she had a bralette, tight, barely covered her thighs skirt and heels on.
Mel felt him watching as she picked up a few things off the floor and threw them away, "they aren't coming off in front of you. You can sleep on the couch." She shook her head feeling a contact high coming on, and the urge to drink hitting her heavily. Robby groaned, "but baby.... Want your tits now..." he started handing himself through his jeans as he kept watching her move around, hoping he would get a look up her skirt.

Mel walked into the kitchen and poured some whiskey into a cup and downed it in one drink. "You were mean and rude, you aren't getting anything." She said after finishing her drink, walking to the bathroom, getting angry Robby reached out and grabbed her by the legs and grabbed her tightly as he pulled her onto the couch. "I will have whatever I want you brat!" She fought against him and tried to wiggle free from his touch, "Robby stop! I don't want to!!" She was almost free when he grabbed her by the throat, slamming her back into the couch.

Robby gripped her tightly as she winced under him, "You're mine and will give me what I want..." he said in a low voice and trailed his hand down her body, letting go of her neck, as he started pulling at her skirt.
Mel's face turned into a deep red as she blushed kicked her legs, sucking in a breath of air, "Robby please... I don't want to..."
Robby rolled his eyes, "it's I fuck you... or I'm leaving... for someone else. Which do you want?" Mel stared back at him and wanted to cry, he really just said he would leave her to cheat behind her back if she didn't have sex.
She looked to the floor from where she laid and nodded, "can we at least in bed... this isn't very comfy..." Robby nodded, "fine. Get your ass in there." He said with a deep, meaner tone again. He got off her and grabbed the whiskey bottle she has open and waved it in her face as he walked to the bedroom.

Mel sighed and followed after him, reaching for the bottle, "come on.... What are you doing with my whiskey..." Robby smirked hearing the slight whine in her voice as he took a drink, "not much besides drinking it... maybe pour it out..." he teased as he started o tilt the bottle before stopping. "No I was gonna make you chug it and maybe... lick it off you if you spilled it..."
Mel leaned against the wall and looked down, "you just want my clothes off." She stated as she started stripping her clothes off, only leaving her underwear and heels on, giggling softly because her heels made her a tad taller than Robby.

Robby smirked and held the bottle to her mouth, "open up baby... you're getting drunk.." Mel made it clear she wasn't happy but took the bottle chugging 90% of the bottle, leaving a little bit in it. "How about.." she giggled, "I pour what's left on you and clean you up?" She bit her lip as she pulled at his shirt roughly, pulling it up, Robby raised an eyebrow and smirked. "Turning it around on me? Ballsy... but I like it." He took his clothes off, stumbling into the bed laughing.
Mel smirked and waved the bottle, "come on baby climb up there..."

Robby bit his lip as he laid down, resting both hands on his chest. Mel smirked setting the bottle on the dresser as she walked over, grabbing one hand she put it into the restraints.. grabbing the other to do the same. Robby laughed, "you're not really tying me up are you?"
Mel smirked as she walked down to his feet and put them into the restraints, biting her lip as she looked at him tied up. "Yea I did baby... it's mommy's turn to play." She said softly as she grabbed the whiskey bottle, hearing him pull the restraints.
"Mel this isn't fair, you know I don't like this." He groaned as he stopped pulling as she walked over, "I'm not gonna like peg you or anything. I just want a little bit of control baby..." she giggled softly as she poured the left over whiskey from his chest to his cock, licking her lips. "Plus you just gotta lay there while I play with you..." she said leaning down as she started licking his chest, cleaning the whiskey off his chest and trailing down his stomach. She could hear him moaning softly, while also not being very happy she did this.

Mel giggled again as she stopped at his cock, looking up at him, "so..." she started crawling back up, sitting on his chest as her lace panties hugged her thighs and ass. Robby blushed looking her up and down, "so... what?" He replied watching her. Mel smirked and unbuckled her heels, tossing them aside. "We gotta have a talk... I'm tired of you treating me like shit. Treating others like shit. And this is your chance to change... or I will be beating your ass tonight then leaving."
Robby laughed, "you... you beat my ass? Yeah right babe. Undo these... now." He said, trying to hide the fact he was kind of liking this side of her.

Mel shook her head and pushed him back down, "no. I'm taking what I want." She got up and slipped her panties off, throwing them on the bed next to him before she sat just above his cock. "Luckily I got morning after as a back up to birth control." She frowned as she tilted her head as she started rubbing her pussy against his cock, getting the tip covered in from her wetness.
Robby groaned and looked away, "all of this because I said I would leave?" Mel smirked, "so he does know when he messed up." She moaned as she laughed, his tip hitting her clit just right as she rubbed her pussy harder into his cock.

"I don't want you to leave... nor do I want you to just demand sex. If you asked nicely I would have gladly gave you control of what you wanted..." she stopped rubbing and crawled up his chest again seeing him blush with some embarrassment. She giggled softly, "if I let you go... will you start being better?" She asked, kissing his chest up to his chin.

Robby nodded and pulled his hands again wanting free. Mel sat up, kneeling over his face on purpose to undo the restraints, feeling him kiss her breast's and stomach where he could as she slowly undid the restraints. She giggled hearing him whine as she pulled away to undo his feet.
He rubbed his wrists and smirked once he feet were free, grabbed her and pulling her back into him as he started kissing all over her body, "fuck baby... you know how to tease daddy..." his hand made it's way to Mel's clit and started rubbing roughly, hungry for her. Mel leaned into his hand and moaned as she bit her lip, "I know... but I'm serious. You need to be better." She stated as he laid her down gently, leaning over her, his face just inches from hers.

"Fine... but I still dom in bed... and when you ask me to..." hoping she would agree to letting him take a little control at times. Mel rolled her eyes and wrapped her legs around his waist, rubbing against his cock again, "only when I want it. Which right now doesn't sound to bad.." she smirked as he adjusted them, laughing. They enjoyed what ended in a fun night. Both falling asleep tangled together.

*Next chapter is going to be a time skip around a month. Robby and Mel both go to classes for anger management and some AA meetings to be better about being sober. How long will it last? Keep reading to find out.*