Care W.A

Requested by Legofan20

Wednesday wasn't really doing much besides sitting at her desk and trying to think of some inspiration for her book. 

But that wasn't going too well, she hadn't been able to write for a few days now. Her usual 'passion' was escaping her.

Well Wednesday wouldn't call it passion because that's not something she has. 

Okay well that was a lie, Wednesday was very passionate about both her boyfriend and writing. Not that she'd admit either of those things.

Speaking of Y/N, where the hell was he? It's been 20 seconds since he said he was on his way, why must he always be so late.

"Sitting there isn't gonna make him just appear out of nowhere" Enid said while munching on a carrot, where the hell did she even get those..?

Glaring at the blond, Wednesday stood up from her seat. "Did I ask you?" The goth said coldly, her writing long-forgotten. 

"Did I ask if you asked me?" 

Enid had been getting real ballsy lately and Wednesday had no clue why. "Excuse me?" Before any fights could start, a knocking on their door interrupted.

The wolf-girl went back to snaking on her carrots, Wednesday opened the door and was greeted with the sight of Y/N standing there. "Took you long enough"

"Yoko needed some help in her room so I stopped to help her" Seeing the evil glare his girlfriend was giving him, Y/N gulped and just stepped into the room. "I'm gonna stop talking now"

"Good idea"

Setting his pair of shoes down near the door, he sat down on Wednesday's bed. "Must you ruin my bed by sitting on it?"

Even with that Wednesday went right into Y/N's lap to nuzzle up with him. "Must you ruin my lap by sitting in it?"

And that was most definitely a slip up, "Oh so I'm not welcomed up here?" She asked with snark, her arms wrapped tightly around his neck.

"You know that isn't what I meant, I was just trying to... Be funny?" He said softly, not really wanting to be choked out right now. "Well you already do a good job at that, my love"

Verbal affection, from Wednesday Addams? Oh how strange that was. And she called him 'My love?' How could this day get better.

"Thanks, I'm here all week if you need me" Y/N chuckled and pecked her cheek, enjoying the way her pale face gained a little warmth.

The two spent hours just relaxing and snuggling in bed, conversating about whatever came to mind.

But Enid proposed an idea, one that was mildly intriguing. "You guys wanna sneak out to Jericho?"

Now while Wednesday wasn't one for sneaking out, tonight was just boring enough to where the girl wouldn't outright say no. 

"How?"

And Y/N was already on board, gently setting his girlfriend down on her bed while slipping his shoes on. "Out the window, since they have 'watch' around the front now."

How rebellious of Enid, suggesting they sneak out? What exactly happened since season 1? I mean, oops.. Since last semester.

"We have to get down from here? This floor?" Wednesday wasn't all too thrilled on risking her life for just a night of pleasantness.