Pancake incident V.C

It's been very long since I've written Vada and I just realized that.

Vada groaned when she felt Y/N's weight leave the bed, her arms wrapping his torso. "Wait, come back" Holding her boyfriend tight, Vada yanked him back into bed.

Holding himself above her, Y/N chuckled and shook his head. "C'mon, get up. Your parents are out, remember? And they took Amelia"

Gasping, Vada sat up. Her head bumping into Y/N's chin. "Ow-"

"You know what that means!"

"That you can yell at 9 in the morning?" Y/N grumbled while rubbing his chin. "No! We have unsupervised access to the kitchen!"

Still holding Y/N, Vada dragged him out of her room and into the kitchen. "Is that not something you always have..?"

"No"

Rolling his eyes, he just let himself get dragged by his girlfriend. "You not being allowed to use the kitchen without your parents really says something about you"

"And that is..?" Vada tilted her head, crossing her arms and giving Y/N a little glare. "..Oh nothing sweetheart"

Humming happily, Vada grabbed the stepping stool and got some products from the top cabinet. "First we grab the supplies"

"Supplies? We're making food not surviving the apocalypse" Y/N said while leaning against the countertop, snatching the box from Vada and reading the back. "Can't you just let me have some fun..."

Letting out a little huff, Vada took the box back. "And I'm making the food, thank you very much" Putting the box down. She grabbed an apron from the pantry.

Unable to tie the strings on the back herself, she turned around for Y/N. "Can you tie it for me?"

"Yeah sure"

Stepping closer, Y/N grabbed the strings and began tying them. And then he noticed how Vada was arching her back a bit. 

"You aren't slick at all"

"I could be for you"

Taking a moment to process what she said, Y/N finished tying the back of the apron. "There you go" Pouting a little, Vada turned back around. "Are you just gonna ignore what I said?"

"Pretty much yeah"

"Rude.."

Getting back to work, Vada opened the top of the pancake mix. Pulling the bag of mix out. She let out a little yelp when she felt her ass get spanked. "Eek!"

Smirking and acting all innocent, Y/N whistled and waved at Vada. "Something wrong, my love?"

"I thought you were gonna ignore what I said?"

Y/N shrugged and kept acting innocent, "Now lets make these pancakes" Vada rolled her eyes with a little smile as she set a pan down on the stove. "Alright! First things first, we put the mix in here"

Raising his brows, Y/N stopped Vada from just pouring the mix into the pan. "Whoa whoa! Now I'm not an expert but that isn't the first step. Did you even read the instructions?"

"No? Who even reads instructions"

"..."

"Baby ever stop to think that's why your parents don't cook?"

"No"

Y/N shrugged and gave a look that said 'Fair enough' and took the packaging that contained the mix. "Yeah, I think we should work together on this"