Character Profiles and Info

~(y/n)~

(h/c) hair and yellow eyes.

Race: Grim Reaper

(in the black butler universe all grim reapers have bad eyesight and yellow eyes, so (y/n) wears glasses)

~Kira~

black hair and red/magenta eyes. Likes to sing and is very overprotective of her younger sister (you). Will go to extreme lengths to protect the ones she loves even if it means her life. Won't admit it but she's still a virgin. Very flirty but is sort of the jealous type, especially with you. Prefers to keep her "food" alive as long as possible, she thinks it's more efficient.

Race: Succubus/Vampire

Likes: Music, sharp weapons, her sister, blood

Dislikes: Disrespect, fights between close friends, betrayal, hurt loved ones.

(Succubi need the life energy to live which I think is most nutritious when aroused. Ingesting flesh or bodily fluids will give significant amounts of life energy. Being directly connected to someone will allow a succubus to directly suck it though strength and energy absorbed varies greatly - a hug will give little to none, a kiss with tongue a moderate amount and sexual intercourse will give the most)

(Vampires, much like succubi, also feast on the life energy of others but can also feed on emotions. Vampires have different food preferences to succubi, drinking blood doing more to keep their youthful looks and give nutrients to the body that it otherwise would not get)

Demon Outfit: A small leather bustier that accentuates the chest area and reaches just above the belly button, a double strap thong to show off the lust crest and allow free range to the tail, and a pair of mid thigh high boots. She only has a collar in terms of accessories

~Arthur~

Dark blue hair(almost black) and purple eyes. The more submissive of the two butler brothers but he is also the more ambitious and kind-hearted. Though relatively weak he will lay his life for those he loves or the ones he serves.

Race: Human

Likes: Cooking, cleaning, baked goods, Kira, helping others

Dislikes: Messes, disrespect to his mistresses, egotistical people, Allister's teasing,

~Allister~

Purple hair and blue eyes. Arthur's flirty older brother by a year. Motivated by rest and food. Allister is not afraid to speak his mind but knows when to keep it shut. More tactical in combat, he can fight but he often chooses to not waste time or energy. Has a weakness for his mistresses and his brother(he won't admit it to him though).

Race: Human

Likes: Afternoon naps, tending the garden, teasing Arthur, floral arrangements, Kira

Dislikes: Unnecessary work, disrespect to the craft, humblebrags, messy people, littering

Kira's "Love" Interests:

Arthur and Allister

(y/n)'s Love Interests:

anyone apart from Allister and Arthur is fair game

NOTE: This page may be updated to explain certain things like my headcanons about the slender mansion or the relationships between certain characters