Kira without (y/n)

A/N: WARNING this chapter is gonna get graphic. I'm talking explicit sexual acts and torture. Read no further if this makes you uncomfortable.

Kira's P.O.V

Being away from my beloved sister (y/n) was driving me madder by the minute. It did not help that I was on edge and extremely paranoid, she was alone. Was she ok? Is she eating? Did she sleep in? Was she safe? All these questions swam around my head becoming more and more frustrating as time passed. I needed an outlet for these emotions and I needed it NOW "Kira, my child, I could not help but notice how stressed you are. It appears that something has entered the forest, perhaps someone left the portal open. Capture and dispose of it however you see fit" I felt my mouth stretch into a smile as laughter erupted from deep within me. This will be fun.

The intruder turned out to be a drunken man, judging from the way he dressed he was from the 21st century. He spouted off nonsense I could not care enough to listen to, his voice was annoying. I took a breath and stepped out of my hiding spot "my, my, what are you doing out here sir?" I asked "Hot damn and who are you darling? didn't know a babe like you would be around these parts" My blood boiled as this pig kept talking "I know a place no one will hear us, care to accompany me?" Candy like venom dripped from my tongue as I spoke, this foolish pig had no idea what I had in store for him "lead the way hot stuff" I turned my back on the pig and began walking back to the mansion.

As we walked the pig kept trying to start conversation with me but I ignored all his attempts. The closer we got to the mansion the hotter a fire burnt within me, I felt as all my limbs tingled and burnt, I was getting excited. We got close enough for the mansion to become visible, I halted my pace and turned towards the disgusting man, he also came to a stop when he noticed I wasn't moving "something wrong sweetheart?" I shook my head and began walking toward him "woah hey, where'd this confidence come from princess?" he said as I wrapped my arms around his neck "look at my eyes" My eyes glowed as he stared into them "now sleep" The man went limp in my arms as he lost consciousness.

I gave out a sigh as I looked around, there did not seem to be anyone near by. A branch broke near me and I looked at the direction of the sound "my, my" the delectable scent of blood infiltrated my nostrils and my body heated up even more "...Kira" I approached the young man, licking my lips as I moved forward "Jack... ah~ such an alluring scent that is. What time period is it from?" Our bodies were now pressed up against each other, Jack's back pressed against a tree "can't remember" I groaned at the man of little words "let me have a taste" Jack sighed but held his exposed hand to me "I'm so lucky you were not wearing gloves, this scent is truly magnificent" I ran my tongue across his palm and sucked on his fingers, trying to get as much of the leftover blood. Once his hand was clean I looked into his empty sockets "Jack" I put his fingers back in my mouth, softly biting into his flesh trying to draw blood from him.

Suddenly I felt a hand wrap around my throat "a-ah~" I moaned out "don't" I chuckled as our positions were switched, my back now being the one against the tree "but I'm hungry now, you exposed me to such a delicious scent. Take responsibility" I heard a faint grunt as Jack reached into his pocket, his other hand still wrapped around my throat. His scalpel had a faint glow, blood still stuck to it "open" I opened my mouth "good girl" I moaned as his scalpel made contact with my tongue "now suck it" careful not to cut myself I tried to suck on the scalpel but I ended up licking it more than anything "fuck" Jack groaned out "I have an idea" I took the scalpel out of my mouth and leaned up to Jack's ear where I whispered my plan.

A/N: torture and smut ahead. Proceed with caution. It gets graphic. I'll put another A/N when it's over if you want to skip this

Jack helped me carry the unconscious body of the trespasser into the basement of the mansion. There were many soundproof rooms in the basement specifically for torture. We went into one of those torture rooms and I made sure to hang up the "do not disturb" sign. Together we strapped the man to a chair and set up some fun toys we might use. Jack and I waited for the man to wake up from his slumber, once he began stirring awake Jack went to a corner and hid his presence "you're finally up" I said as I straddled the man's waist "whoa-what is all this?" He sounded scared yet exited at the same time "oh I get it, you like to play, don't you princess?" I lowered my head to his neck where I left a trail of soft kisses. Getting his guard down I bit down hard with my fangs making him let out a pained scream "you taste disgusting" His blood was nothing special, I could tell he smoked and ate a lot of processed foods by the taste "I hope your insides taste better" I chuckled as tears streamed down his face "you psycho bitch! what the hell?!"