Book of Royal Records

M

We just got back to the dorms now, and I am tuckered out. Also we just got invited to the Former Queen and King’s wedding anniversary. DiDi is super excited to make our outfits. I made sure she didn’t go overboard, though she was very anxious. The ball is in 2 days so timing is tight. Evie offered to make us outfits because she makes them for all her family and friends, though I assured her that DiDi can. DiDi and I are going to work on them together so that uh DiDi doesn’t get too stressed out.

“Guys should we get anything for them?” Sawyer suddenly asks.

“You mean the former King and Queen?” Aaron confirms.

“Yeah, I mean it is their anniversary and well I don’t know-”

“Sawyer, I think it is a good idea. What do you have in mind?” I respond.

“I don’t know? Do you have any ideas?” He asks DiDi.

“We could sing a song and dance? Or we could make something. I’m not sure what they would like or want.”

Mal

Ben and I are taking some time to look in the library for some information on M.

“Ah, here it is,” I say out loud to Ben.

I bring the book over and place it on the table so we can look.

This book is special and magical. It's called The Book of Royal Records. It's not just the Royal line but everyone in Auradon and the Isle. It says all about them. Everytime something new happens the book updates. We tried using it to find Malina but it never had any information.

“Gothel right” Ben confirms as he flips to the G s.

Mother Gothel:

Age: NA (used the SunDrop Flower)
Hair Color: Gray
Eye Color: Gray

Mother: NA
Father: NA
Siblings: NA

Children: Cassandra, Gracelynn
Etc.

“Where's M's name?” Ben inquires before we get to read further.

“I'm not sure,” I admit.

I place my hands palm down and think about M and I feel the warmth in my hand. I hear the pages start whipping around until it stops.

I open my eyes and my breath catches. Her page was normally a baby photo, but the picture was updated.

 Her page was normally a baby photo, but the picture was updated

Princess Malina Victoria Evangeline Beast (M):

Age: 15
Hair Color: Purple
Eye Color: Green

Mother: Queen Mal
Father: King Benjamin
Siblings: Mason (13), Blake (12), Bea (4)

Bio: Princess Malina Victoria Evangeline Beast was born on December 1st to Queen Mal and King Benjamin. She was stolen and brought to the Isle for 14 years. The picture was updated when the spell was broken. …

“We found her,” Ben mutters.

It was M, but her hair is purple, like mine. So that must mean the black hair is fake.

“What do we do? We can't just go up to her and tell her. Hey you're our daughter that was stolen from us.”

“We could ask Jane to call her down and we could break the news,” Ben suggests.

“Why don't we wait, we need to find the right time. Plus we invited them to the Anniversary Ball and I just don't want to overwhelm her.”

“Okay,” Ben said.

I could tell he's disappointed, “Ben honey, we also need to tell the kids. We can't spring it on them either. Why not tonight we'll invite your parents over and my dad will come over and we'll tell them and the kids.”

His spirit lifts, making me happy, “I want to tell her, I want her to be with us too, but we can't jump this.”

“You're right” he smiles and leans down to kiss me.

Aaron

Today M and DiDi called everyone together. We put them in pairs to make out the plan.

Gabe: Una
Callie: Carson
Aiden: Fallon (Snow White’s granddaughter, Sasha’s daughter)
Griffin: Julie ( Jasmine’s granddaughter, Jazzy’s daughter)
Mason: Eva
Blake: Pam (Pocahontas’ granddaughter, Poppy’s daughter)

Evie: Doug
Mal: Ben
Harry:Uma
Jay:Lonnie
Carlos: Jane
Gil: Rachel

We just got Evie involved so she could make the costumes. She said she’d be happy to help.

Now all we have to do is teach the choreography.

“Okay everyone” M announces, breaking the commotion, “ let’s get started. I know this is short notice, but the moves are not too difficult so I believe we will be able to pull this off.”

We’re in the dance studio right now, so we can fit everyone, and it’s private.

“There are 12 groups. 6 groups of adults and 6 groups of us. So the format will start with Queen Mal and King Ben in the center. The rest will circle around and Ava and Mason you will move to the adult circle. So King Ben and Queen Mal will be in the middle and then you are in 5 groups circling around. Then in 6 groups will be the adults and Ava with Mason circling the rest of you. These are the pairings. Then in the middle of the song, King Ben and Queen Mal will move to the adult circle and  the circles will provide an opening or space so that Former King Adam and Queen Belle can join. They’ll be in the center, with you in 5 groups, and the rest in 7 groups around you all.”

With that we start teaching the choreography. Dewy is on the table dancing with everyone and spreading happiness.

“Yes that’s it guys!” We cheer.

Ben

Tonight we’re having dinner with the immediate family to break the news that Maline is still alive.

“Hun, is everything okay? It sounded urgent” my mother asks worriedly.

“Yes, everything is okay” I smile. More than okay I thought.

We sit down and start to each dig in,

“So we looked in the library for the Royal Records, and we wanted to see about M. Turns out Mother Gothel only has 2 kids, Cassandra and Gracelynn.”

“Wait, isn't M supposedly Mother Gothel’s kid?” Hades questions.

“Yes” Mal responds, “anyway I used my magic to find M, and uh this is what it said”

She passes the phone around and gasps are heard.

“Wait, she's our sister?” Blake gapes.

“Oh my gods,” Mason smiles.

“Sissy,” Bea murmurs.

We look over and Mal picks her up.

“Good job Bea!” She praises. I lean over to give Mason, Blake, Bea and Mal each a kiss.

“I’m so happy for you son,” Dad says.

“As am I” Mom cries, “Have you told her yet?”

“No, we were going to wait.”