𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝓒𝓵𝓸𝓾𝓭𝓼 ~ Dry Eyes II

~☁️~

~☁️~

Third Person

Like rain on a window, the droplets from the shower head washed the grease and hours of dirt away from the thirteen year old. She faces away from the water and lets it flow down her back before turning around and it smacks her in the face.

She opened her eyes and didn't flinch when the water hit them.

She picked up the small bottle of the hotels body wash and dumped it all on her hand and smothered it everywhere on herself. She did it one more time, then twice, then rinsed.

~

"

"Are my clothes here yet?" The girl had a towel wrapped tightly around her bare self and her head was peeking out of the side-bathroom. The two were sitting in the lounge chairs watching TV.

Satoru shrugs and whips out his phone, calling someone. About thirty seconds pass and he turns to the girl. "She says shes on the way with them. It's gonna be about five minutes."

Y/N closes the bathroom door again and locks it, then she looks into the mirror then everything on the sink.

More shampoo, hand soap, conditioner, and body wash. A towel, a hand towel, and other malarious things.

She turns on the water and splashes the cold liquid onto her skin. The spurts some of the hand soap on her hand and rubs circles into her cheeks and forehead.

I'm breaking out.

She looks at herself in the mirror again inspecting the soap and if she missed any spots then bent over again and rinsed it off. The girl grabbed the nearby towel and wiped her face dry.

The bored Y/N sat on the edge of the sink and leaned into the mirror even more, and looked closely at every inch of her face.

A loud knock on the door made the girl jump and quickly stumble off the sink. She unlocked the door and opened it, revealing a woman with short brown hair and a noticeable mole below her eye.

"Hiya." She says. They stare at each other for a good second until Y/N responds.

"Uh... Hi."

The woman cocks her head to the side and shoves clothes in her arms. "Well, your welcome."

The girl nods her head. "Thanks."

The woman reaches past her and closes the door again, leaving the girl standing there wondering what that whole short interaction was about.

Y/N unravels the clothing and sees that she has a pear of black leggings and a grey T-shirt with the small Nike symbol on it, and some undergarments. The shirt was too big for the girl, yet she put it on anyway.