𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝓒𝓵𝓸𝓾𝓭𝓼: Weakling III

~☁️~

~☁️~

Y/N

I walk through the halls, keeping my binder close into my body trying not to run into people. Yet it's so busy.

"Yin!" I hear Jocelyn's cheerful voice and people immediately glare our way. I've gotten so used to the nasty looks that I've learned that they'll soon get wrinkles if they keep doing it.

I turn around and nod my head, greeting her. "Hi, yang. Good morning."

We lock arms and she drags me to the next class. It's ELA, and for being in sixth grade it's been okay.

"How's your dad? Mines sick so he got to take me to school today." She holds up a McDonald's Dr.Pepper, her face saying 'we even got breakfast!'

I nod and force a smile, on the urge of tears due to the mountain of jealousy I felt towards her. "That's great."

I ignore the question she asked me and we enter the overwhelmingly warm classroom and we sit in our usual spots. The teacher, Mrs.Taula, greets us and we sit down.

She holds up her drink again. "Want a sip?"

I shake my head. "No," I respond. "I see my dad get handed drinks and he pays them with cash. I don't have any money right now."

The bell rings a long moan and students rush into the classroom.

Stace enters, she looks at me, and covers her nose. "Does something stink in here?" She says, and her friends laugh.

"Yeah. I think it's Yin, obviously."

They gave me and Jocelyn the nick name Yin&Yang as an insult because it was Chinese, and we were clearly Japanese. Me and Joyce thought it was cute and kept it.

I grimace and turn to Yang, who glared at the two and turned back to me.

"I don't care about what your dad does, take a sip. Whatever you get from me will be free!" She pushes the plastic cup onto my desk and I stare at her for a few seconds before turning over and taking a drink from the straw.

"Your gonna get herpies." I hear someone say from behind me and I turn around to see Stace Meguel Ichian with her chin in her palm and the ugliest smirk on her face.

"Can you not?" I say without thinking.

Her smirk grows wider. "I know your dad can't. I know that was probably the first time you ever tasted a McDonald's drink because your dad doesn't care enough to feed you anything, let alone fast food."