Chapter Three: The Goodwill Event-I

Autor Note:

A new chapter is here! Hope you love it!

There will be three or four, maybe five parts of this arc of the canon in my story. This is part one.

Chapter Three: The Goodwill Event-I

Cursed Energy User:

Tenodakume Gojo

Age: Five.

Height 3'2".

Weight: 60 pounds.

Grade: Special Grade.

Assumed to be blind.

Has a gigantic cursed energy pool.

Cursed Apparition:

Hanako Gojo

Semi-Special Grade

Cursed Apparition:

Kenji Gojo

Semi-Special Grade

Casualties:

A ramen shop was destroyed within one week of the genesis of the curses. Seven people were severely injured.

Nine children were hospitalised within ten days of the genesis of the curses.

Orders:

The boy MUST be executed.

Knock. Knock.

Naruto was eating his breakfast when he heard someone knocking at the front door.

"Coming!"

The echo of the door slamming still ringing in his ears. He brushed his fingers over the spot where the food had been, a small smile tugging at his lips despite the morning's chaos. It was a rare moment of peace; one he knew wouldn't last. Upon opening the door Naruto discovered a smiling Yumiko-oba-chan.

"Good morning Naruto-kun," she said as she entered the house, followed by two people- a young man and a woman. Yumiko-san, she was the woman who had informed Naruto about his parents' death. Why did she bring a young couple to his house? "How are you today?"

"'m fine." He said before looking at the trio. "Oba-chan?" He asked as he let them in. The young couple smiled at him. He smiled back, which confused them as they were told that he was blind. "Who are they?"

"They are very nice people, Naruto-kun," she replied with a smile. "They can look after you now..."

"What do you mean by that?" Naruto asked with a frown.

"What I mean to say is that..." the woman hesitated for a moment before saying, "They are here to adopt you."

No sooner had she said it, than the said couple was lifted five feet above the ground and they felt being throttled. The woman, Yumiko-san screamed loudly as she saw them being lifted like that.

"Oka-san, oto-san," shouted Naruto. "Stop it!"

The duo were promptly dropped on the wooden floor and they let out a painful moan. The woman had her jaw broken while the man had deep claw marked wounds on his neck and throat.

"NOBODY CAN REPLACE US!" Shouted Kenji as he spat at the man who was struggling to breathe.

"IF SOMEONE TRIES, SOMEONE DIES!" Finished Hanako.