Chapter Five: Goodwill Event- III

Author Note:  Wow, thanks for all the support, guys. I hope you like this chapter too!

Chapter Five: Goodwill Event- III

"Ten-chan"

"I told you not to call me that, baka!"

"Aww... so cruel! I thought you liked me."

"Shut it! Just because we had to share the same chopsticks doesn't mean I like you. Besides, I am forbidden to have this sort of feeling, remember?

"Hmm... of course, 'Guardian of the Barrier'"

"I am already in a sore mood after everything Sukuna did, don't make it even worse."

"Hmm, about that, 'Ten-chan', what are your opinions about his actions?"

"What do you mean 'opinions', huh? He killed everyone in that dojo. Just because they were rude, doesn't mean he should kill them."

"That is something I can agree on with you."

"There's a 'but' there."

"There is no 'but'."

"Tell me what it is in your mind."

"I have nothing in my mind."

"Huh."

"Has sensei told you about the 'Child Of Prophecy'?"

"Huh? Who doesn't know about it? It's a hot topic."

"It's like a fairy tale, isn't it?"

"It was just a stupid old man's stupid dream. I mean, who has shining amethyst eyes?"

"Six-Eyes' users—"

"Aren't they usually blue?"

"That is not necessary."

"Whatever."

"Say, Ten-chan, you have the immortality technique and sensei mentioned that you will be the one to guard the barrier."

"Yeah, so? Are you jealous it wasn't you?"

"Nah, I like to be young. You have immortality technique, not evergreen technique."

"As much as I hate to agree with you, it's true. But why are we talking about this?"

"Do you wish to meet him one day?"

"Who?"

"The 'Child of Prophecy'."

"I don't care."

"I wish I could."

"What's on your mind?"

"Just imagine, 'Ten-chan', with his powers, we could understand the real power of cursed energy. Imagine what we could accomplish!"

"You are doing that again."

"...oh, sorry. Anyways, if he is ever born into this world, I wish to be there to see what changes he brings to the Jujutsu world."

"What if he doesn't want such a thing? What if he wants to live a normal life?"

"It's his destiny."

"Destiny, huh? Well keep dreaming. I am leaving. Goodnight, Kenjaku."

"Goodnight, Tengen."

~• •~

Inumaki took the phone from Fushigor's shikigami and dialled Miwa's number.