Wake Up Maestro! - (Raimon VS Kuro no Kishidan-Part 1)

Notes:

Well... I replayed Victory Road and decided to redo my matches and try to make them more dynamic. However, in this brutal match, it won't work)

***

— Well, let's have a match! Tsurugi told everyone on the field. And let's decide whose team will be called—"New Inazuma 11!"

—Okay. If we win, you will fall off our field! Amagi, their main defender, boldly declared.

— Ha, well, good luck to you. — He grinned, Kyousuke. But, with one condition. He pointed at Tenma. — This kid is going to play with you! Tsurugi said, turning around and giving a command to his participants.

— Wh-what! Me? Matsukaze was sharply surprised.

—Yes, you...— replied Tsurugi.

— Coach, Kudou, what are we going to do? Can't we let a rookie play in the main team? —Shindou said.

— We can't tell him no. But we can't endanger them either. Good! Boy, what's your name? —Coach Kudou asked in a serious tone, addressing Matsukaze.

— Matsukaze Tenma! I really love football! —Tenma replied, not picking up the handle of his school bag.

— Matsukaze means. Okay, you'll be in the game, for Minamisawa Atsushi's place.

—What? Why would this newbie be playing in my place? —Atsushi asked in surprise.

— Did you hear the demands of the Fifth Sector?

— Yes, but... — How can we listen to this brat from the Fifth Sector! —Minamisawa was sharply indignant.

— Unfortunately, we have no other choice. — The coach said. — Matsukaze Tenma, you're coming to the match, in the first half!

—Yes! Tenma replied sharply and excitedly, taking off his briefcase and walking towards the main team.

— Well! It's time to start, punishment! —Tsurugi spoke and the whistle sounded.

Kick - Off Time

Score: Raimon 0:0 Kuro no Kishidan

«Ful Soccers»

As soon as the whistle rang, the ball was at Tsurugi in the blink of an eye, knocking down Captain Raimon. Tenma watched the brutal game, the score of which was already 5-0.

Half of the participants were lying on the ground, trying to get up. Someone could barely stand on his feet, and someone completely lost consciousness, due to the strong onslaught and beating of the latter.

— This is not football! — Tenma muttered to himself. — His condition was worse than ever, he felt bitterness and disappointment in those who use football like that.

Did you say something? — Tsurugi replied sharply, swinging at Tenma with a normal pass.

But Tenma successfully dodged it. He picked up the ball, which he dodged and began to dribble towards the opponent's goal. The adults calmly watched what was happening. After all, they had no choice.

«Soccers»

— Coach, can I go on the field to take the place of someone who can't get up now? Minamisawa asked the coach.

— Okay, I'll make a substitution in the second half. This match is going to be tougher than we could have imagined. — The coach said, looking at his beaten and tired team.

— That's right ... but it's only the first half of the first half ... — Said Haruna.

—Tenma...— said Aoi in an exciting tone.

«Ful Soccers»

Tsurugi knocked Tenma down with a dribble and took the ball from him. Tsurugi said with a grin on his face, stepping on the guy's hand. — Alas, it will not be easy...

— I'll take him away! —Tenma said in a confident tone, squinting at the pain in his arm.

Takuto dribbled away from Tsurugi, from Tenma, taking the ball from him. — Are you okay? Shindo asked, helping Matsukaze up.

— Y-yes... Tell me, Captain, do you like football? —Tenma asked, directly to the captain.

Takuto thought for a second, but his thoughts were quickly interrupted by Tsurugi, knocking the guy down, taking the ball from him. Without further ado, he aimed at the Raimon Gate again.

— You won't get through! Amagi declared, putting up a defense.

— How many times have I heard it already! — Kyousuke said, in a defiantly angry tone. —Tsurugi put his foot in front, and he threw the ball twice, shooting a dark blue aura from the ball and shot straight at goalkeeper Raimon. —Death Sword.

Sangoku tried once again to stop the blow of the opposing captain, but everything was even...The ball passed, and it was another goal.

— Damn it! We can't beat them! —Taichi was indignant, angry with himself.

The match is finally over. The whistle blew, which meant the end of the first half.

At the end of the first half, the score was 0:6.

Half Time

Score: Raimon 0:6 Kuro no Kishidan

«Soccers»

2ND Half Kick-Off Time

— And you don't need to...In this case, it will be better for you if you warm up. —Tsurugi said in a smirking tone.

—Okay, Minamisawa, you're replacing Kurama, who can't move.

—Yes! — I promise I'll score for them! — The boy spoke in a cheerful tone. — After all, I saw Tenma-kun trying his best to resist them!

Kurama was able to get up and barely make it to the bench. —I'm counting on you, Minamisawa. — And again, he lost consciousness. However, he was picked up by Aoi, who was nearby.

They did not suspect that someone was watching the match. Someone who was not from this time...He was only interested in one person who was on the field in his dirty school uniform.

***

Notes:

Yes, yes, there will be Saru in this part too... Where am I without him?.. However, he will not interfere. Only once, and that would prevent the removal of the seal, from Tenma. After all, in theory only he should take it off him.)

And more: I want to make sure that Raimon scores at least 1 goal for team Tsurugi's ... Yes, I know Ps won't be happy about this, but I really want to change the outcome of the match... So that Shindou would believe in himself and his powers.)