An impossible order, Sector Five!?

The next day, at Raimon's school

There were arguments in the club room. After all, none of the guys wanted to do this...

— But you have no other choice. Tsurugi declared, waving a piece of paper in front of the captain of the football club Raimon. — You have to fulfill this point ... — the guy added, grinning. Besides, it will be easy to do, because you are not friends...Just think about getting rid of a noisy, stupid and annoying guy.

— After all, he's right... — Said someone from the club.

—Shindou, I do not know why, you clung to this guy so much... — Asked Taichi, his captain.

— That's right! Sangoku is right! We cannot risk our football club for the sake of "this guy." — Kurama expressed his opinion.

— And here: here, not human trafficking! — Shindou objected... Since when does the Fifth Sector decide everything for a person?! Takuto said indignantly.

— From such... — Tsurugi added... — And here is my goal! You didn't show up dusty, Matsukaze Tenma! — Tsurugi grinned, heading straight for the guy, handing him a new order!

— What is this? — Tenma asked, surprised, slowly reading the paper that Tsurugi had given him.

Kyousuke grinned maliciously, waiting for the right moment.

— Right? And what does that mean? — Tenma asked innocently, handing the piece of paper to Tsurugi.

— You?! Have you even read everything? — I abruptly shoved the order back at him. — Read it below! He pointed with his finger at the terms of this order.

Order:

Practice match, with team Teikoku Gakuen (GO)

The fifth sector obliges you to lose with the score:

5:0

Team members:

Haruma                                  Shindou

Tonu                                     Matsukaze

Teruhiko                                Ranmaru

Sakuya                                 Kurumada

Reiichi                                      Sangoku

Conditions: In case of violation or fulfillment of instructions, Matsukaze Tenma is obliged to move to the Fifth Sector.

These conditions are indisputable!

Holy Emperor

—Tha-that's... Tenma: ...

Tsurugi just grinned, coming even closer to the guy and slamming him into the wall. — Did you read it then?

Tenma looked at the captain convulsively. However, I saw their drooping faces. And I realized that no one was going to stand up for him....

***